Chapter 11

Colby's POV

This has to be a dream. The girl of my life finally woke up, and now she doesn't want me. Why would she want Bruce's son? She never even met the little crap!

Now that he's dead she just somehow knows him and loves him! None of this made any sense. This couldn't be reality! When was this nightmare going to end?

I slammed my fists on the wall beside me. Right when I thought things were going to fix themselves it all comes crashing down again. Did I not deserve to be happy?

Strolling out of the building I started to wander down the street. I had to clear my head before I did something I'd soon regret.

Suddenly I bumped into something and fell backwards onto the pavement. My head hit and left a deep aching feeling. 

"Geez would you at least try to watch where your going?"

A strong hand grasped my arm and I was being pulled forward. I shifted allot before I was sure I wouldn't fall over. Then I took a look at the person who knocked me down, ready to yell.

However, when I looked up a pretty girl with brown hair and blue eyes was staring at me. She had her hands on her hips and her face softened as she looked at me.

"Sorry, guess that was my fault. I wasn't trying to run into you, I'm Colby by the way."

"The little manwhore's sorry, isn't that sweet? You don't need to know my name considering how much of a genius you already are."

Her face became hard with a bored expression. Whoever she was I had a feeling I'd seen her somewhere before, I just didn't remember where.

Whoever she was, she was beautiful. Not as much as Danna but pretty close. Wait, Danna? If she wanted that dead guy I guess I can move on to.

"Well I'll take what I can get, especially from a girl as pretty as you."

_____________

Danna's POV

My heart felt so heavy in my chest after what Damien said. Joel couldn't be dead, he was the love of my life. If I really did have his heart I want him to have it back.

I couldn't be happy in life without him, none of this was right. I looked up and my brother was staring closely at me.

I didn't mind that he could get in my head. He should know how heart broken I am that Joel's gone. I would have been fine with having anyone else's heart, even Damien's.

"Well that's good to know Danna, I'll be out. Have fun thinking of your new love."

With that Damien spun on his heels and ran out the same way Colby did. I could care less about hurting him though. He didn't have to be in my head.

I rolled on my side and shut my eyes. Dying seemed like the best thing to do right now. Being here without Joel was like a living hell.

Maybe if I tried hard enough I could die just like he did. Then we really would be together forever. Thinking of being with him seemed to make the pain waver a bit. 

I didn't want the pain to stop though. That would just mean I would be healthy and live on. I could never want that. 

While opening my eyes I ran my hand over where my heart was placed. I could feel a scar forming from where they had put in Joel's heart.

Thinking of it made pricks of tears form in my eyes. I just wanted to be happy with him. I've gone through to much to make a end like this.

For now I'd have to clear my head so Damien wouldn't know what I had up my sleeve. I would put on a smile and act like it was just a short phase.