Chapter 6

"I can't and I won't."

"You can and you will! You've played the guitar most of your life Danna, show these people what your good at!" 

"Ryder Anthony Jacobs listen to me! NO! I won't play in the talent show!" 

"Woah wait, I thought you were the only one with a fake name?"

I shifted in Colby's arms so I could look at him, "Nope, Damien needed one too. I only call him Ryder when I'm seriously mad. Yet he always finds a way to call me Danna instead of Denim."

"Hey! It's not my fault! Your name IS Danna! Calling you Denim is hard sometimes! Even when your dressed like this!" Damien waved his arm casually at me. 

I looked down and noticed I was still in my guy form. Lately I really couldn't see a difference, I had Colby either way. But that isn't any excuse for Damien.

"Learn then brother! I'm Denim as a guy! Danna as a girl! You can't just randomly yell Danna down the hall or something!"

"Hey! I never did that! It was in the parking lot...plus don't yell at me for this! Your just trying to make excuses to get away from the subject at hand!"

I felt Colby's arms tighten around me, "Would you two stop arguing. It's not solving anything."

"Shut it pretty boy! This is between me and Danna!"

"Don't yell at Colby! He didn't do anything wrong! Unlike you!"

"Thats it!" Colby put me gently next to him and stood between me and Damien. "Stop this! your twins! Damien, Ryder, whoever you are, your sister needs you! Danna you need your brother! If you both keep fighting like this you'll just ruin everything else!"

We stared at Colby in surprise. But Damien was the first to speak, "I don't need to hear anything from you! I already know my sister needs me! I love her and I'll always care about her safety! You I can't make any promises with!"

Suddenly the boys were rolling on the floor throwing punches at eachother. Who knew my boyfriend and brother would fight over me? I didn't want to watch this though. All they did was argue and now Colby was getting mad that me and Damien were.

I did the only thing I could do, I ran out of the door. I didn't have a clue where I was going but anywhere was better then around the boys.  

The run was making me feel better about things, I'd have to make plans to do this again. I didn't stop my run until I was about a mile away from the house. As I looked around I noticed I shouldn't have came this way.

I was in the gang banger neighborhood. I knew I needed to get out of here pretty quick, but when I turned to make a run for it I was dragged off in the opposite direction.

"Glad you could join us Ryder!" I knew that voice anywhere, but I prayed this was just a nightmare. Yet when I looked up, there was none other than Boldt standing in front of me. 

"We didn't want to stall lesson number one! We were planning to make it in school tomorrow but here you are!"

It took me a minute to register him saying 'we'. But when I looked beside us I noticed Garren smiling at me. I didn't think I was going to make a clean escape out of this one.

"Exactly! Why don't we get this show on the road Boldt? I think Ryder would just love to get it out of the way!"

"My exact thoughts!"

I tried to jerk away but Boldt had me planted firmly against the wall. When I gave up on running I felt the first punch in my face. I could already taste blood.

Laughter sounded out all around me and everything was turning more and more black by the second. I wasn't going to get out of this easy. When I tried looking at the boys my vision screwed up and I started seeing doubles of them.

Right before I shut my eyes again I saw Boldt reach out again and this time I ended up on the ground. I shouldn't stand it anymore and started coughing up my own blood. The laughter just grew.

To them this would always be a game. To everyone else, well it could be humor or a disgrace. I wouldn't have much longer before this all ended even worse. 

The punches and kicks kept coming and I'd doubt they would stop. Every bone and muscle in my body was screaming in pain. This was even worse then the first time Boldt beat me.

My head was a dead weight and my eyes refused to open. This was either going to be the end, or just a taste of my real ending. 

My body went limp and I couldn't feel the pain anymore. I had seconds before I'd be out cold. But I noticed the kicks and punches had stopped.

I forced my eyes open and above me I saw none other then Nathan. He was staring down at me with a worried expression.

I knew he'd take care of me and get me to a doctor. But It couldn't be a real doctor, I'm still in the program and Nathan didn't know anything about it.

I made my arm reach into my pocket and get out my phone. Nathan watched the movement and seemed to get I wanted him to get help.

But before he could put in 911 I whispered, "Call Damien," and passed out the second after. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Song of the Chapter: It Never Ends by Bring Me The Horizon 

I hope you all liked the chapter! It took me allot less time to write this one :P I really wanted to get the first fight with Boldt done! Anyone Surprised Nathan was the one to save her?? I didn't even know I was going to bring in a savior! lol hope you enjoyed!  love, Silky:D