chapter 15- Kyuu Uzumaki

One month later

The sun shined as the couple was sleeping together. Their body press together in order yo feel each other warmth. The raven opened his eyes before closing it again.
''Mmhhmm," thecraven groan before opening his eyes again.
''Better get ready," he moved a little but tge blond wouldn't let go, a little more struggle and he did it.

Naruto opened his eyes and saw Sasuke wasnt beside him anymore. He then heard movement and stood up. ''Sasuke?" He ask and Sasuke turned to him.
''Oh. Sorry. Did I wake you up?" He finished closing his uniform.
''Where are you going?" Naruto asked.
''To work." Replied Sasuke.
''Huh? You also work on Saturday? "
"Well. No. It's just for today. Since I missed a year of work they want me to see me today.'' He turned to Naruto.
''How do I look? "Naruto stood up and walk to him.
Wonderful as always.'' He kissed his cheeks.
''Thank you, " Sasuke said.
''Though that's not fair," Naruto said as he wrapped his arm around Sasuke's waist and burried his head ob the crook of Sasuke's neck.
''What's not fair? " "I already had some plans for us and the kids,"
Sasuke smiled before turning around and looking at the blond.
''Well. There's still tomorrow, we can have all the fun tomorrow, " he kissed Naruto before unwrapping the blond hand.
''Well. I gotta go. Your breakfast is on the table. '' he started walking down.
''Ino will be coming today. And take care of Naruko and Nasuke, " he closed the door Naruto sigh before stretching.
''Wahh. I'm gonna go back to sleep. '' he jumped in bed. Not long after he heard cries coming from the babies room. He stood up groaning before walking to the room.
''Did you pee? Did poop?" He yawn as he walked to their room. He arrived and. Not both were crying. Nasuke was crying as he held the sleeping Naruko hand. The little toddler kept crying until Naruto took him. Nasuke was hesitant to let Naruko go but eventually let go. Naruto smiled at that.
''Now, now. what do you need? " he placed Nasuke on the dining table before removing his diapers.
''Let's be thankful Sasuke isn't here or he'll be nagging us about using the table for doing-"
"Mama," Nasuke clapped his hand as a small smile appeared on his face.
''Mama. Papa.'' The todler said. The baby had his blue eyes and a little small dark hair was growing on his head. Nasuke closed and opened his hand as he laughed. Naruto placed his finger as menma grabed it. He could feel the softness of the babies palm, the warmth it was giving. The door then rang and his attention went to the door. He looked at the diaper and there was no poop.
''You're cleared of suspicion mr. Poop," he joked and tied the diaper back. The doorbell rang again and he groaned.
''Coming, " he carried the baby and went to the door. As he opened the door he saw the blond girl.
''Hey, Ino. ''
''Actually Naruto. I brought some company," she moved aside and two figure was revealed.
''Oh Itachi-nii and... ''
''Hey Naruto," the unknown male greeted. His long blond and dyed red hair stuck up in a high ponytail.
''Is something going on between you two? " Ino ask as Naruto handed her the baby. She backed away and so did Itachi.
''You..." Naruto mumbled as he raised his hand ready to slap. The stranger did the same.
''Naruto?"
"You!" They went In together.
''Are back!" They high five it other as the tension in the air vanished.
''Duh, bro," responded the stranger. Both ino and Itachi looked at them dumbfounded.
''Do...you know him?" Asked Ino
"Yeah. He's my brother. '' he looked at the man.
''Let me properly introduce you guys. Itachi-nii, Ino, this is Kurama but you can call him Kyuu and Kyuu this is Itachi-nii and Ino," he introduced them with a grin.
''Where did you find him? " Naruto asked ino.
''Well, on my way here he asked me where he could find you. And yeah. As for Itachi-"
"It's fine. I asked him to come," they all walked in and sat in the living room.
''Aren't ya gonna introduce the little todler to me?" Kyuu ask.
''That's my son. '' Naruto proudly said.
''Congrat bro.'' They all sat.
''Wait for me here. Imma bring some juice," Naruto stood up and walked to the kitchen unknown that Kyuu followed. Naruto opened the fridge and took out the juice box.
''Say Naru," the voice startled Naruto as he jumped. He turned around and was met with Kyuu grinning at him.
''Yo. You scared me," Naruto said placing a hand over his heart.
''Sorry, but say. Who is that dude over there? " he point at the raven that was sitting calmly. Naruto smirked.
''Why ya interested? " he looked at Kyuu.
''No. Well maybe. He's interesting. That's all.'' Kyuu said.
''He's the brother of my wife. '' Naruto then leaned to his ear.
''He's not taken-yet," a smile appeared on Kyuu's face.

'I know that smile,' Naruto thought as he watched his brother. Naruto's hand unconsciously comb Kyuu's hair.
''Aren't you gonna cut it" Naruto asked.
''Cut what?"
"You're hair. ''
''I'm fine, beside I look beautiful this way,"

"Naruto, menma wants you," said Ino.
''Coming," the blond took the orange juice and some cups and kyuu followed.
''Sorry for taking too long. I was searching for the juice.'' He said and the blonde rolled her eyes.
''Here," she handed menma to Naruto.
''So Naruto. '' Itachi started.
''You-" he was suddenly stopped by the crying of the Naruko.

''I'm gonna check on her. Ino can you prepare their milk. They haven't eaten yet.'' Ino noded and they both parted leaving the two male alone.
Kyuu felt nervous all of a sudden. He didnt knew the raven gave out such a strong aura. Seeing him afar he seemed like a harmless raven, but niw that he thinks about it ravens aren't harmless.
''So kurama," Itachi started and Kyuu sensed as his breathe hitched.
''You...'' he felt as the raven got closer.
''You're interesting, " Kurama felt the need to backup.
'Man, can he be less intimidating? ' Kurama thought.
''You too, Itachi, " he smiled backing a bit.
''You think so? '' his eyes roamed on the blond's body.
''It's the first time I see someone as beautiful as you. ''
'Straight forward,' Kyuu said.
'He is dangerous. Help Naruto,' Kyuu screamed in his thought.
''You're amusing. '' Itachi backed away as he traced a finger on Kyuu's hand. Kurama shivered as he felt every hair in his body stand up. He took his hand away as a light blush appeared.
''You're really amusing. I'll like to play more with you, "
Again he felt every hair on his body stand up.
Naruto came back down carrying two babies and Ino with twi milks in bottles.
''Hope you make each others acquaintance, " Naruto glanced at Kyuu that didn't say a word.
''We surely did. '' Itachi smiled.

''Thats good.''
Not long after everyone went home.
Naruto sigh as he placed the twin to bed. Sasuke said he would be back before dinner but no. He wasnt home yet.
''Sasuke...''