sa stress

No p.o.v
♥~~~~~~~~~♡

A tan male with golden blond locks wakes up, his eyeballs shaking under his close eyes before his eyelashes fluttered , slowly opening his eyes. As soon as he opened his blue eyes was met with the face of a sleeping pale man. He adjusted his eyes to the not so dim light in the room as he slowly admired the person in front of him. He leaned in, ever so gently before giving a soft and dry kiss on the raven's pink ones.
''Morning Sasuke," he saw as the raven's chest went up and down, gentle breaths coming out. He gave another kiss on his cheek making sure to not wake him up.

Slowly and carefully dragging himself off the bed he walks to the kitchen ready to make some breakfast for his sleeping wife. Opening the fridge and slightly bending down he looked into it for anything that could be cooked and make a good breakfast.
He squinted his eyes a little as he felt  little headache forming. He once again took a good look before taking out eggs with tomatoes. He sure does know the raven loves tomatoes. He smiled at the memory of how happy the raven always is when he eats tomatoes. Taking out those two ingredients he walked to the counter,  taking out the kitchen stuff I order to complete the meal.
He cracked the eggs into a bowl and starts turning it until the yellow egg is scattered around, taking some onions in their cupboard he starts cutting it, one tear eventually falling from his eye, he quickly wipes it and continue cutting it. Now it was time for the tomatoes, he sliced it as small as he can not wanting to abuse of it after all even if Sasuke loved tomatoes he himself wasnt that fund of tomatoes.
He takes the onions skin and throw it in the compost bin.
Opening the fridge to put back the egg before coming across a box of half eaten cupcakes. His fingers slightly slid on the cover of the plastic wrapper as the corner of his lips curved up, just reminding of when he bought it.  At that time they didn't know Sasuke was pregnant. Sasuke kept craving for something he normally wouldn't eat... like ramen and sweets. He quietly closed the fridge before a strand of his hair fell on his face getting in the way of his eyes. He lifted his hand to gently touch it. Slowly playing with it between his index and middle finger he sigh "I think I should get my hair cut soon" he then quickly took out a frying pan.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~♥

The pale man shivered as he sensed the warmth he felt during the night completely disappeared. He groaned as he felt a tickling feeling oh his lips. Opening his eyes he saw a strand of his dark hair traveled across his face and was calmly placed itself on his lips. Not liking the feeling he quickly blew on the bang and it quickly flew to his side. He still felt completely tired but with the warmth lost, he forced himself to opened his eyes clearly. His frail hand pressed himself on the soft mattress as it slowly supported his body. He looked everywhere to see if the blond was in still somewhere in their room.
''Naruto?" He called out, batting his eyelashes twice as he looked all over places in the room his eyes could land on.

''dobe?" He mumbled more loudly now as his vision became more clearer. Gently sitting up , putting his legs in his . He stretched and yawn at the same time before looking at the clock in their room which read 9:30 A.M
''He must be up," Sasuke slowly stood up using the bed as a support. His nose suddenly became sharp as a delicious smell went in his nose. He sniffed more before his stack started to growl. He smiled before he started to quickly walk down, following the smell.
The smell led him to the kitchen and there he saw his lover cleaning the oven he just used. Sasuke smiled as he saw the shirtless blond bend down, his hand muscles flexing as he stretched his hand to reach amfartger as he cleaned. An idea then popped up in his head as he decided to sneak into the kitchen.
Naruto felt the need to pin his hair up as it kept getting in his view. He then suddenly fell a pair of hands that gripped his waist, his muscle tense up as a shiver ran down his spine. He felt a chin place itself on his shoulder before a breathe was left by the person behind him.
''Morning Naruto," Sasuke landed a kiss on the blonde's cheek.