plan

October 21st is coming (I almost wrote October 27, which is my birthday,)
As I was saying October 21st is coming in a week which is Naruto's birthday and Sasuke wants to do a surprise party but he doesn't know how to.
''Well, I'm out, " Naruto kissed his wife on the cheek but only recieved a 'hn'
'He must be tired' Naruto thought walking out and closing the door.
Sasuke walk to their couch and sat down. Turning the silver ring on his ring finger.
''I don't know what to do, plus my big belly isn't helping. ''
An idea popped in his head and he took out his phone.
''Who should I call? Ino or Sakura? Karin?" He sigh.
''Sakura must be busy, karin is probably not even in konoha so Ino,"
I dialed her number and she immediately picked up.
''Hello?"
"Hey, Ino,"
"What's up pregnant man? " Sasuke blushed before answering.
''I've got an urgent matter, "
"What is it? "
"Its not really that urgent but-"
"Just say it, "
"Naruto's birthday is coming up next week on Saturday, I was just wondering if tippy could help me, ".
"Organize a party?  Count me in, "
"Thank-"
"Me too, " he heard another voice.
''Karin, don't you know it's rude cutting someone off? " Ino yelled on the other side of the phone.

''Karin is also there? " Sasuke ask surprised.

''Yea. How 'bout you meet us at Ichiraku ramen in 30 minutes? "

"Sure," and he cut the line.

''Can't wait, "
-----------------------------
Entering the store he saw both girls waving at him.

'' I thought you were gonna be late," Ino joked

''What are you going to name name him? " Karin ask.

''They are twins, " Sasuke said.

''Really? Have you thought of a name for them? " Ino ask.

''Nah, not yet, "

"How 'bout Nasuke Uchimaki for the boy and Naruko for a girl?"
''I don't know, I want Naruto to choose too, "

''We are not here for that, " Karin said.
''Oh, ya. Ya right,"
''So Sasuke, do you have an idea on how you want it to be? " Karin ask.
''Maybe. I don't know,  I never had a busy party so...'' he trailed off.
''Is fine, Sasuke. Me and Ino are party freaks," she placed an arm around Ino's shoulder.
''Thank you, " he said and they smiled.
''Anything for you, " Karin said earning a throat being cleared by Ino. Karin looked at the blonde as her expression said 'he is taken '
''Yo, that's not what I meant, " she removed her hand from Ino.
''Yeah, sure, I believe you, " Ino Sarcastically said.
''Inoooo!!!" The Uzumaki whined. Sasuke looked at both girls confused.

          (moments)   
                   ↓
A few months later

''So if I heard clearly,  I announce to Naruto in the morning that it's his birthday and-"
"No no no no.  Sasuke you don't tell him," Ino said for what seemed like a million times.
''But why? I wanna tell him,"  Sasuke pouted as he crossed his arm on his chest.
''Sasuke,  it's suppos to be a surprise, " Ino said making sure to press the word surprise. Sasuke sigh before agreeing which earn a huge sigh from both girls.

''But then, we'll need someone to distract him while we arrange the house.'' Karin said.
''I was planning on asking Sakura," Ino said.
''Doesn't she have work? " Sasuke ask.
''Oh, yeah. Completely forgot, "
"Then who? "
They all sigh. The plan was already perfect and in place but the only problem was...
Click

The ichiraku ramen shop door opened revealing a beautiful Blue hair, light purple eyes and beautiful silky skin lady entering. Ino's eyes widened as her mouth stayed opened.
''I know who," she starts.
''Hinata," she yelled as the lady that just entered turned her way.
''Ino-chan," she walked closer ti the group.
''Guys, this is Hinata Hyuuga. And Hinata this is Karin and Sasuke, " Ino introduces them.
Hinata bowed before smiling at them.
''Sasuke-kun, I hear a lot about you from Naruto-kun, " she stretched her hand for the male to shake it.
''Oh, " was all he said as he shook her hand. Hinata just gave a small smile to Karin as the Uzumaki returned it.
''Sit down, " Ino said and she took a seat beside Sasuke.

''You said you had the solution, " Karin looked at Ino.
''Oh yeah.  So I thought Hinata can distract Naruto," she said.

''Yeah! That's a great idea," Karin Joined in. Them they both look at Sasuke.
''Well, sure," he replied fake smiling. He remembers Hinata from High school, though it seems she forgot him.  She always had a crush on Naruto. He just hoped she didn't have it anymore.
''So..." Hinata started feeling lost.
''Oh yeah.  Naruto's birthday is this week and we're preparing a birthday surprise party. '' the blond said.
''And what do you need me for? "
"Distracting Naruto, "
Her face went light red at the mention of the blond name.
''Sure, "
°•°•°•°•°•★°•°•°•°•°•

The door slowly and carefully opened as the blond enter his room making sure not to wake the sleeping boy.
He quickly and carefully removed his coat and didn't bother to remove his work clothes. He immediately slide in bed to feel his wife warm.
''Welcome home Naruto,"
''Did I wake you up? " he ask kissing Sasuke on the cheek and the raven shooked his head.
''Let's sleep. Have a goodnight, "