Chapter 14- Welcome back

Sasuke opened his eyes and was met with a sleeping blond. He tried to move his hand but was too weak.
''Na..Naru...To,"  he whispered as his eyes tried to stay open. Naruto slowly opened his eyes and adjusted to the light.
''Na...ru-"
Naruto looked at Sasuke and tears started falling.
''Sasuke," his voice came out as a whisper as he squizz the male hand.
''You're alive," he whispered as he hugged the male.
''Naruto. What's wrong? " Sasuke asked not knowing why the man was crying.
''I thought you left me," he broke the hug.
Sasuke smiled as he whipped the blond's tears.
''I'm sorry. ''
Naruto rubbed his face on Sasuke's hand.
''The babies.... where are they? " Sasuke asked.  Naruto smiled as he stood up and walked to the small beds. He picked the twins, making sure to support their heads. He walk to Sasuke and say down.
''Here they are. Beautiful, "
Sasuke tried standing up. He did it and took the baby in his hand. Smiling at the baby he kissed his forehead.
''You found a name?" Naruto ask as he placed the other baby on Sasuke's other arm. Supporting the twins Sasuke nodded.
''Nasuke Uzumaki (Uchiha)," he smiled as he looked at Naruto that nodded.
''And Naruko Uzumaki (Uchiha) for the girl," Naruto said.
''Yup,"
Sasuke weakly smiled. The door then opened revealing Tsunade.
''So, you're awake.'' She smiled and walked to them.
''Yeah. ''
''Sasuke you need to have a proper time of rest. At least the days in the hospital"
She took the babies and placed them on their bed.
''And you too Naruto. Go home and rest" she put a hand on his shoulders. He averted his eyes to a sleeping raven.
''He's fine Naruto. He just need some rest. Okay? "
"You too Naruto," she looked at him. Naruto suddenly felt dizzy and nodded.
"Yeah, baa-chan," he held his head and started walking out but not before giving a last glance at the peacefully sleeping raven.
He walked out and he walked out he notice a certain raven leaning on the wall beside the hospital door. The face looked familiar but he couldn't quite put a name on it. He sigh, he was too tired to deal with this stranger. He continued walking to his car until his name was called.
He turned and saw the familiar face walking towards him.
"Naruto," the stranger called.
"Excuse me?" Naruto said.
"I'm Itachi." He said and the blond eyes immediately widened.
"Sasuke's brother." Completed itachi.
Three days later
Naruto parked in front of the hospital and immediately got out. He was so overjoyed to see Sasuke and the babies. He entered the hospital and went to the counter to sign in. The lady happily gave him Sasuke's room number. The blond sped walk to his wife room as he couldn't run in the halls.
I arrived and as I opened the door Sasuke was packing his stuff. Yeah, it seems like he was needy during his three days in the hospital.
"Hey, Love ," he softly said as he finished dressing the bed.
I walked to him and hugged him, tightly not wanting to let him go.
"I missed you," I gently whispered.
"Me too," he hugged me back. The gentle cry of the babies broke our hug.
Sasuke walked to the babies and carried on while the other was still sleeping.
"Come see," he called me and I walked to him. The baby slightly opened his eyes.
"They're bright blue, just like yours," he looked into my eyes. I averted my eyes back to baby.
"Bluer than mine," I said. I walked back and finished packing his things while he kept singing a sweet melody to Naruko.
"Ready to go home?" I asked and he nodded. We first went with the babies. I bought babies seats for them in the back. We placed them there and Sasuke remained in the car while I went to take the rest of his stuff. I signed out and we were Already on our way.
"Naruto," Sasuke asked halfway the road.
"Yeah?" I kept my eyes on the road.
"You seem tense," he said.
"What do you mean?" I asked. His hand slides to my shoulder and gently pressed it.
"Your muscles are tensed," he paused.
"Is something going on at home?" I felt as my body went rigid.
"Your body gives you away," he said removing his hand.
I entered our parking lot and turned off the car.
"Well, do you need help?" He asked and I shook my head. He took Naruko and Nasuke and walked in, I took his bags and followed.

As Sasuke opened the door nothing out of the ordinary. He sigh, then as he turned on the lights
Pop, pop
A huge welcome back sign was hanged on their wall. He looked up and all his friends were there.
"Sasuke," he heard the voice behind him and turned.
"Welcome back," he planted a kiss on his cheeks and they all cheered as silently as they could not to wake up the babies. Kushina took the babies with the couple and went and placed them in their room.
"Thank you Naruto," Sasuke jumped in the blond's hand and kissed him. Everybody cheered a little louder than last time.
"Congratulations," he heard and as he turned and he saw his friends.
"Time pass so fast," Sakura said.
"Yeah,"
"I can't believe how lucky you guys are." Ino said and the couple looked at them with a questioning look.
"I mean you guys are the first to get married in our circle of friends and the first to have children,"
They couldn't help but blush as they looked at each other.
"I guess," Sasuke shyly said.
"I'm gonna go get a drink," he walked to their kitchen. There he met the other raven.
"I see, you're happy," said the voice and Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I came back from Kyoto yesterday," Itachi said.
"And?"
"I came to see you,"
"Well I don't want to see you."
"If that's how you feel then I will leave," Itachi said.
"Congratulations," Itachi said "and I'm sorry ," he started walking out.
"Wait!" Sasuke called.
"Yes."
Sasuke didn't knew how to say it, he already forgave the guy long ago but didn't wanna admit it.
"I... iforgiveyoubaka," he said and Itachi smiled.
"Thanks," and he walked out. Naruto soon after walked in.
"