Gaara (pt3)

Warning: this will be the one and only GaaraLee part, but don't worry cause its part of the story.
Enjoy!!!!!

''Gaara-Sama, you have a visitor, " a man in black said.
''Let them in, " the man nodded and walked out.
Gaara stood up from his desk and look behind him. The door opened.
''Gaara, ''
''What do you want? " Gaara ask still not looking behind.

''You know what I came here for," the man said and Gaara finally turned.
''I heard what you did and I can not turn a blind eye on it.  Seriously?  You tried to Kidnap a pregnant person " the man said his big eyebrows furrowed.
''So what are you going to do? " Gaara ask glaring.

''Gaara, I've covered for you a lot. I-"
"I never asked you to, " Gaara replied.
''I understand you, I know what you're going through, " the man said and in a blink of an eye Gaara had him pinned to the wall his turquoise eyes glaring at the man black one.
''Shut up Lee, you know nothing I'm going through more or less understand. Stop pretending like you know me," he let go as Lee stood up straight.
''Gaa-"
"If that's all please leave, " Gaara said. Lee sigh as he looked at the red hair.
'' I just came to give you a warning. If you do anything again, I won't hesitate to arrest you," Lee said. He was about to turn when a chuckle escaped the red hair lips.

''A warning?  Why don't you arrest Me now? Don't worry, I won't resist.  Cause I won't stop until I get him, until I get what I want, " Gaara said.

''Gaara, you don't know what you're saying? " Lee said advancing the male.

''I know you since we were kids, " Lee continued.

''Shut up!!!'' Gaara yelled.
''I know you're lonely, " Lee said and Gaara froze.

''No, you're wrong. I have everything I need, I inherited my father's wealth, " Gaara yelled.

''You're still lonely," the taller man was now in front of the red hair male.

''Shut up Lee, I'm not lonely, " his vioce barely came out as Lee hugged him. Gaara hated it. He hated the fact that Lee was the only one that could break his shield.
He hated him so much yet he loved him.
He hated his enthusiastic, energetic, loving and caring side yet he also loved it. He wanted the man for himself but knew he couldn't have him.  Gaara let his hand fall before puttin it in between them trying to push him away but Lee wouldn't budge as he bought the man more closer.

''Its not fair," Gaara said his hands into a fist and his hand burried on the man's chest.

''Its not fair, why does everyone always get what they want? They all find happiness, love? " he cryed.
''It's not fair Lee,"
"I know, " Lee replied.
''No you don't, I'm always lonely. Nobody cares about me. The only thing they care about is me continuing this business with no fail. They think of me as a tool Lee, I don't matter, " he continued crying eventually soking the man's uniform.
Lee couldn't help but bit his tongue to retrain his anger. How dare they do this to him.

"Gaara, you're not lonely anymore, " Lee said and Gaara looked up.

''I'm here with you and I will never leave your side, " he said.

''Lee?" Gaara looked down hiding the blush that suddenly appeared on his cheeks.
Lee smile as he noticed.
Gaara looked up again but before he could say another word je felt a pair of lips softly placed on his and off.
It wasn't a deep kiss but it was perfect.
''See you around, Gaara," he walked out.

Gaara's head turn tomato as he realized what just happened.
''Damn you Lee!!!!!" He yelled still blushing. His phone suddenly rang as he picked it up.

''Gaara-Sama the plan is ready to get executed,"
Gaara sigh before answering.
''Cancel it, " he said.
''Wait sir are you-"
"I said cancel it," Gaara said.

''As you wish,"

CRAVINGS || NARUSASU||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें