Gaara (pt2)

"He refuses to take the deal?" Gaara smirk as he looked at his siblings.
"Gaara, no you can't," Tenmari said knowing what her little brother had in mind.
"I always get what I want. Since he refuses the deal, I'm gonna do it the hard way,"   Tenmari was about to make another protest but Kankouro held her hand not wanting her to get on Gaara's bad side.

________________

"Who does he think he is?" Naruto scoffed walking to his car.
" i demand you to divorce with him," Naruto repeated irritated with each word.
"I will never divorce with Sasuke," he closed the car door,putting his hand on the car wheel.

__________________

"Do you like it?" Kushina ask and Sasuke nodded.
''I'm sure Naruto will like it, " Sasuke smiled at the gift before Kushina sigh and placed her hand on his shoulder.
''Sasuke honey, you gotta learn to be greedy, " she said.
''Hm?" Sasuke responded confused.
''what do you mean?" he asked.
" well, look at this. i'm gonna buy you ramen and don't share a single noodle wiith that idiot, okay."
"why? ramen is his favorite food. it would be mean-"
"that's it, you gotta be mean to that idiot of my son," she said.
''so are you buying it?" she ask looking at the hat. ''yeah, but... i forgot my wallet in the car,'' he sigh "i'm gonna go grab it," he storm out before Kushina could tell him she had her wallet.

'' tipycal Sasuke." she sigh smiling.

Sasuke started running to Kushina's car until he spotted a familiar one. He shooked his head after all he couldn't be here, right?
As he opened Kushina's car the familiar car parked beside Kushina car. As Sasuke started at the window the window started going down.
''It's not good to stare, " said the person and Sasuke blushed embarrassed.
''I- I'm sorry, " he took his wallet and closed Kushina's car.
''Wait. '' the person called.
''You don't recognize me?" The person ask and Sasuke looked at him. Yeah he recognised him.
Black hair,  with black eyes. Sasuke gulp before nodding.
''Hey, Sai. How are ya doing? " Sasuke asked nervously. Sai smiled before getting out of his car.
''Good, why? " he approached the raven.
''Uhh. Sorry but I gotta go, someone is waiting, "  he started waking but Sai caught his hand making the raven look at him.
''Umm. I need to go," Sasuke said looking down.
''I know you don't want to talk to me because of that incident, " Sai said.
''I'm seriously sorry. I didn't mean to scare nor hurt you, " he softly spoke and the raven relaxed a bit his arm.
''Do you forgive me? " he ask as he hugged the raven. Sasuke hesitated before hugging back.
''Of course. Your my friend after all, " he smiled and Sai passed a note to Sasuke before whispering
'Read it'   a throat was cleared.
''Too close," the voice said and both of em looked at the man.
''Oh. Naruto. When did you find back, " the raven asked smiling breaking the hug.
''Not to long. Mom called me if I could help you finished your shopping as she have to meet up with dad. '' Sasuke nodded and saw Kushina running towards them.
''You got the wallet? " she ask and he nodded.
''Okay. Sorry but I gotta go, " She entered the car and driver off.

''Umm.'' Sasuke tried starting the conversation as he saw a tension rising between the two male.
''How about you go in the car honey? Its three cars down, " Naruto smiled and Sasuke went.

''Okay listen up rapist. If I see you-"
"You won't do anything, " Sai smirked.
''I will have him back. One day he will come back running in my arms. Just you wait. '' he entered his car and drive off. Naruto but his tongue suppressing the urge to yell.
He took a calm deep breathe before walking top Sasuke.
He entered the car and say in the driver's sit.
''You did all the groceries. Thank you, " Sasuke beamed.
''Its nothing. '' Naruto tried to smile.
'' Naruto I need to use the bathroom. ''Sasuke said
''Wait. Can't you wait? " asked Naruto and the raven shook his head.
''How about you go behind that wall and I'll wait for you. '' Naruto asked and the raven nodded.
Sasuke ran until Naruto couldn't see him and opened the letter. But that wasnt until he heard a threatening voice.
-----------------

''Don't move, " a voice said in the darkness and Sasuke froze.
''Wh-who a-are you?" Sasuke ask scared.
''You gently come with us or else," a knife was put to his throat. Sasuke's heart started to increase as his mind was getting blank, his breathing unsteady, tears was falling down. he didn't knew what to do and the only thing that pop in his blank mind was the blond'd name.
''Naruto!!!'' Sasuke screamed tears pouring out.
''Shut up," he fell a sharp pain in his neck as he collapsed.
''Put him in the car,"
---------------
"Sasuke has been gone for a long time, " Naruto muttered under his breathe.
'Guess I'm just gonna wait, ' he placed the last plastic bag and was about to enter the car when he heard a scream.
''Naruto!!!!!!" His eyes widened as he recognized the voice. He starter running as fast as he could to the voice direction.
''Sasuke!!"
Present time

''Hey, what the fuck are you bastard doing? " Naruto yelled and he then saw the body they were carrying and his eyes widened.
''Put Sasuke down or else!!!!" He growled.
''We wo-" in a bat of an eye he was already in front of the men in black.
''What the-" he knocked the first one out before taking the men in black gun.

''Let him go or else, I'm going to shoot him," he pointed the gun at the brunette head, he felt like he wasn't himself holding the gun on the brunette's head, it's like something took control pf him. They placed Sasuke on the floor before taking the brunette and going.
Naruto ran to Sasuke before carrying.
''Sasuke," he looked at the ravens messy face.
''Whoever did that is gonna pay, "
--------------------

Sasuke opened his eyes slowly before looking around.
''Where am I?" He ask before he spotted a blonde man speaking with someone.
''Na-ru-to?" Sasuke faintly called but Naruto hard it loud and clear as he rushed to his wife side.
''Sasuke, you're alright thank God," he kneeled in front of Sasuke holding his hand up. Sasuke then recalled what happened as tears started falling again.
''Sasu-" Naruto was caught off by a hug.
''I was so scared Naruto," Sasuke cried into the blond man shoulder.
''I'm sorry Sasuke, I should've come with you, " he hugged back.
''If I came a second late and something happened to you both, I would've never forgive myself, " Naruto said gripping onto the ravens back.

They broke the hug and looked into each other eyes until someone clearing their throat interrupted them.

''Sorry for interrupting, "
"Who do you think it might have been? " the blonde girl ask.

''I'm not sure, " Sasuke responded. Then the phrase that Sai said earlier that day still replayed.

"Is Sai," Naruto blurted out. He was so frustrated and mad.
''No, it can't be," Sasuke said.
''Of course it is him," Naruto said a bit frustrated.

''No, Sai will never do something like this. He will never hurt me, he promised me " Sasuke said looking down not catching Naruto's glare.

''And how do you know that? "

"Because he promised, " Sasuke said not wanting to bring up the past.

''Are you fucking kidding me?" Naruto yelled and Sasuke looked at him with a scared expression, he has never seen Naruto like that.

''Naruto don't," the blonde girl said knowing where the blonde was going.

''So you trust him because you have dated him for three years, of our high school? " he yelled. Sasuke looked down years threatening to fall.

''Or are you just taking his place because of a stood promised? Gosh. Sometimes i can't understand you!!!"
Sasuke looked up at him wanting to protest but.

''You know what?  I'm done with this day!!!!!!!" He went out slamming the door.
When the door immediately closed Sasuke bursted into tears. The blonde girl seeing that ran after Naruto
''You went too far, Naruto," she helled his shoulder.

''I know. What the fuck did I just do? " Naruto ruffled his hair.

''I'm going out, please take care of Sasuke," he entered his car and drove off.
__________\\_________