twins

''Does it hurt again? " Naruto ask as he placed his hand on the raven's pale one.
''No, it's fine.  But that is a good sign, " Sasuke smiled and looked up at Naruto.
''It means the baby is alive, "
Naruto lightly squizzed his wife hand.
''Yeah, "
"That reminds me, we have an appointment today, " he Looked at Sasuke.
''No excuses, " Sasuke sigh and nodded.
Standing up Sasuke marched to his room.
--------------------
Looking everywhere to see if Naruto was anywhere. Seeing he wasn't anywhere Sasuke sigh in relief. He kinda fell a bit embarrassed, Like he took so much weight and if Naruto see him naked he wouldn't like him anymore.
''I'm so fat, " he said loudly enough for him to hear.
''Who said that? " hearing the voice he froze.
''I-no-one, well I guess I'm going to take a bath, " he quickly walk in the bathroom closing the door.  Naruto sigh. Sasuke stopped taking bath with him since he became pregnant. It's been six month now.
-------------
''That was pretty close, "
He then heard the bathroom door open.
''N-Naruto, what are you doing here?" Naruto entered the bath without removing his boxers. Luckily it could fit both.
Sasuke fell his face burn as he could sense Naruto's eyes on him.
''I-I'm gonna go out now, " Sasuke stood up but as he stood up he got pinned to the wall.
''Na-" Naruto crashed his lips with Sasuke and Sasuke immediately gave in. Deliberately opening his mouth Naruto slide his tongue inside. Sasuke didn't put on a fight wanting to dominate but let Naruto take over longing for the blond male tongue. Breaking the kiss and both gasping for air Naruto went and started acttacking the raven's neck leaving people bruises.
''Nhn," Sasuke bit his lips suppressing the moan. Naruto saw that and wanting to hear his wife moan his hand slide to the Raven's erected member that was also lining to be touch.
''N-Naruto," Sasuke moaned as he sensed Naruto harshly pumping his member.
Sasuke's vision was becoming blury as pleasure was taking over.
''Na-ru-to," his breath was now hot. Naruto lightly bit the ravens neck leaving purple bruises.
''Naru, I-I'm close, " pumping harsher Sasuke came on Naruto.
Breathing heavily Sasuke looked at Naruto a blush rising.
''Well, let's go shower, " he gave one last kiss on the ravens cheek before Sasuke nodded and they opened the water.

-------------------

''Are you ready for an ultrasound?" Sasuke nodded eyeing Naruto that smile at him.
''Your belly is more bigger than last time, " the blonde lady with hazel eyes and two pigtails said smirking making the raven blush.
''Come with me, " she started walking and they both followed her. Entering a room with machines. Sasuke got a little scared as he saw all of the machines.
''Hey, don't worry, " Naruto whispered and he nodded.
''You just need to lied back down comfortably, " Sasuke nodded and walk to the mattress and lied on it.
''Lady Tsunade, will it hurt? " Sasuke ask
"No, its just a light passing over your body, "
Lady Tsunade walked to a computer and started working on it. With a final touch a light passed over Sasuke's body.
''And...'' she typed a little more.
''We're done," Naruto walked over and helped Sasuke sit up.
''That was easy right?" Naruto ask Sasuke and he nodes.

''Here's the test, " she walk to them and gave them a picture and a white paper.
''You should've come earlier, but oh wow.  They are twins, a bit and a girl, " she smiled.
Naruto and Sasuke looked at the photo. Both child where curl into a ball and a thumb in their mouth and the other hand they we holding each other.

''That's so cute, " Sasuke said before pulling Naruto into a lovely hug.

''Well, hope life go well for you guys, " Tsunade said.

''Thank yOu, " that walk outside.

----------------

''What do you want to eat? " the entered their car closing the door.
''My treat, "
Sasuke smiled
''Ramen,"

Sorry, that this chapter is short and I know my little lemon scene sucks.  Still thank you for reading♥