Chapter 14: Hawaiian Print

Alright. I know this a hell of a lot later then I planned. But, I've been having some personal issues, and had no motivation to finish the chapter.

Things next chapter will pick up TREMENDOUSLY.

So yeah.

Thanks for reading, and I love you ^-^

Non-Edited.

***********************************

Chapter 14: Hawaiian Print

I normally don't remember my dreams when I wake up. They're usually tucked away inside my head, and I can never recall them.

But this time it was different. It was a horrible nightmare.

~*~*~*~

I was running, sprinting was more like it. My legs were sore, as though I had been doing this for awhile now, and hot tears were streaming down my face.

A growl echoed around me, practically caging me in with the terrifying power it held.

I was in the wood. Tall trees were everywhere I looked, basically blocking every damn escape route that I could think of in.

The sound of hard thudding was loud behind me. Sobs spilled from my mouth before I could even try to muffle them.

I fell to my knees, the moon shone down on my body, as I cried.

This wasn't how it was supposed to be.

The last thing I saw was black eyes and white, sharp teeth. The last thing I heard was my screams ricocheing (A/N: That's so not spelled right xD) through the woods.

~*~*~*~

"Renee!"

My eyes burst open and I realized that I was screaming.

"Renee, calm down," Jesse tried to soothe, attempting to comfort me in his arms.

Tears slid down my cheeks and I hid in his shoulder. I didn't want to look like a wuss in front of him, so I didn't say a word. I just continued to cry softly as he rocked me back and forth.

"Renee, are you alright?" he sighed, moving hair out of my face. I had stopped crying. I just shook.

I hadn't had a nightmare in awhile.

"Y-yeah," I whispered.

He held me close to him. I felt safe.

"Do you want something to eat?" he murmured.

I shook my head. I didn't think I could eat.

"Do you want me to run you a bath or something?"

I nodded. "With bubbles?" I stuck my lip out.

He grinned, "yes, of course. I would never forget the bubbles."

I couldn't help but smile. He made me feel better.

Five or so minutes later, and Jesse returned with a guiding hand. "Your bubble-bath awaits ma'lady," he winked.

"Thank you," I gave him a weak smile.

He took me to the bathroom, and showed me where he sat my towel and whatnot.

"If you need anything, just call for me, okay?"

I nodded, "okay." And then my stomach growled.

He smirked, "you are hungry."

"I don't want to puke."