Chapter 12: Propositions

Told you it was a double update (;

I love you! XD

Non-Edited

*********************************

Chapter 12: Propositions

I never knew how many different types of cake there were.

Until Eliza Suthers and my mother gave me a (oh god I hate this word) pamphlet full of different flavors, styles, decorations, fucking edible flowers.

What. The. Fuck.

"Dude, this one looks really good," Jamie pointed out a triple layer vanilla marzipan swirl, with edible roses covering almost the entire thing.

"Is that because it has Roses, all over it?" I emphasized on the pun of the situation.

He blushed a little, pushing me off the couch I was laying on, and onto the hard floor.

"Ow. Pussy. Just admit it you like her!" I yelled after him as he ran away probably to his room...to text Rose and complain about me being a bitch.

A knock on the front door sounded, and I jumped up to get it, hurrying before Jamie could. I knew it was Jesse. I had invited him over after Eliza and my mom left with Mary Reins to go out for a girl's day. Which was basically shopping, window shopping, food shopping. Shopping. Oh, and drinking wine at Eliza's house.

I had been invited, but kindly rejected, due to the amount of stress that was already pouring over me.

So many preparation. SO MANY. I hadn't even begun to do anything. I'd be damned if I didn't force Jesse to help me. And plus, I kind of needed his help on my schoolwork (heheh). So it was a win win.

"Hey," I greeted him with a smile.

"Hi," he returned, waltzing in. "So what are we doing today?"

"Cake. And Geometry."

"Great," he groaned, laughing a little bit.

"Shut up," I thunked him on the head, "if you're good, you can help me make cookies later!" I giggled, pulling him into the living room.

"Cookies! Oh, joy!" he sang, sarcasm dripping from his every word.

I gave him a flat look and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Kidding?" he winced.

I opened up the giant ass (I'm cringing so hard right now) pamphlet, to show Jesse the gazillion types of cake we had to choose from.

"Holy hell," he muttered.

"I know. Now what do you prefer, chocolate or vanilla?"

He chuckled, "it looks a little more complex then that, Renee."

I shrugged, "I don't really give a fuck about that thing," I flung my finger at the...pamphlet.

"Chocolate. But it's up to you."

"I prefer chocolate, so it's cool. So now," I sighed, "what kind of chocolate?"

"What do you m-"

"Dark, German, Regular, White, Bittersweet, etc," I said out of breath.

"Um. German?"

"We are on a roll!" I danced around the room, humming a song until I tripped on a throw pillow and fell on my face. "Ow."

Jesse pulled me up, grabbing my hand and taking me outside.

"Why are we going outside?" I asked.