Chapter 10: Jealousy Brings Out the Beast In Me

Yo bitches!

So guess fucking what! DX My iPod got fucking stolen.

I'm pissed the FUCK OFF!

Sorry about this being a day or so late then what I planned /:

Anyway, I present to you...CHAPTER TEN!

I cannot believe we are at chapter 10 xD Woohoo!

P.S. if anyone notices editing mishaps, please comment and let me know! :DD Thanks bitches!

********************

Chapter 10: Jealousy Brings Out the Beast In Me

The soft murmur of the heart monitor beeped in the hospital room.

It had been four days since Jesse was attacked.

Luckily, nothing too life threatening had happened. He did, however, need to stay at the hospital for a few more days before he was sent home.

His side was in bad shape, though, seeing as how the wolf had almost punctured through to his organs.

Yeah. It bit that deep.

But besides that, the few bites in his arms were healing well, and the scrapes and other small cuts were barely visible anymore.

He was doing well.

I had gone home the other day. If I wanted to graduate in two years, I had to keep up with my education.

Wow that sounded really responsible!

...And I needed to get showers and clothes...

But honestly, I didn't think that I'd ever get over the fact that I would more than likely be married before I graduated. I didn't like that one bit.

Besides going home that day, Jesse had wanted me to stay with him. So I brought my laptop to the hospital to abuse their wifi.

What can I say? Free wifi!

Jesse was sleeping beside me on the hospital bed, his breathing even and soft. He looked kind of....adorable. And I may or may not have taken a few pictures of him.

Guilty as charged.

As my finger wavered over the picture button (once again), as his chest rose up and down, I was about so take another photo when suddenly my wrist was grasped by a masculine hand that was not Jesse's.

"Well what do we have here?" he chuckled with a playful tone.

My head whipped into the direction of the guy holding me, and all I saw was golden curls, and a big goofy grin.

"Hi," he smiled wider (if possible!).

I shushed him and pushed him away.

"Who the hell are y-"

"Klyde?" Jesse's voice spoke, sleepiness tinging his words. "What the fuck are you doing to my girl, man?"

"Your girl?" he smirked, "I heard she wasn't too keen on the idea of you two getting hitched, dude," he snickered.

So this was Klyde.

"Shut up," Jesse muttered.

"Well dude, ya gonna I do some I intros or what?" Klyde nudged Jesse, that grin still in place.

Doesn't this guy get tired of smiling?

I was standing awkwardly to the side, and Jesse gestured me over with a small smile.

My feet scooted me over to him, and the boy pulled me down beside him on the hospital bed.

"This is my best friend, Klyde. He's a big doofus, and for that, I am sorry," Jesse laughed.