2.Tour

Today is Monday and I start school tomorrow so today I am going for a tour of the school so tomorrow won't be as difficult.

I go and grab a muesli bar and then get ready for the day. At 10 o clock my mom drives me to the school and a member of staff there called Mrs Williams greeted us.

Mrs Williams:Hello how can I help you today?
Mom:Hi erm this is Lily Hampton and she is due to start tomorrow and we have a tour of the school today.
Mrs Williams:Oh hello Lily how are you?
Lily:Good
Mrs Williams:Good so if you follow me Miss Turner will show you around

She took us to an office where we saw a young looking woman sat in a small chair behind a desk on a laptop.

Miss Turner:Hi you must be Mrs Hampton and Lily, am I right?
Mom:Yes that's us
Miss Turner:Good now I'll show you around the main buildings where you'll be during this year Lily and hopefully you'll work your way around everywhere else when you need to
Lily:Okay

We headed to lots of classrooms and now we are going into the music room.

Miss Turner:You'll be here tomorrow Lily so make sure you are paying attention on how to get here
Lily:Okay

She opened the door and surprisingly there was no class in there only one boy who looked quite lonely playing a rhythmic chord on the guitar. He looked kinda cute though, blonde hair and pale skin. When he looked over I saw he had green eyes too but we barely made eye contact before he looked away.

Music Teacher:Nice to meet you Lily I'm Mr Harris
Lily:Nice to meet you too I can't wait to have a music lesson again
Mr Harris:Well you'll enjoy my lessons and if you ever want to come and practice an instrument at break or lunch then feel free! Corbyn over there is here quite a lot
Lily:Okay thank you very much sir

As the boy heard his name he looked up but then shot his head down again without saying a word at all.

Miss Turner:Let's move on should we?
Lily:Okay

After the tour we went to the principals office and he basically just told me what the routines and times of the school day was and then we went home.

Mom:So what did you think then?
Lily:It looked okay I guess
Mom:Good

I went upstairs and decided to sort my bag out for tomorrow and decide what to wear. My mom made us some food so I went to eat that and then went back upstairs.

At around 8:30 I decided to get a shower and then watch tv for a while before going to bed at 10.

Word Count:485