1.New House

I move house today. No not a few streets away but a whole new state where I know no one else my age.

Lily:Mom why do we need to go?!
Mom:Lil I've told you this I can't reject this job offer and even if that means moving to the other side of America then that's what we will have to do
Lily:But I don't know any one there!
Mom:You'll find friends before you even realise it!
Lily:Ugh I suppose so
Mom:Now come on and get ready the van will be here at 10
Lily:Okay

I ran upstairs and went into my bare room and suddenly I remember everything that's happened in this room. It's gone from being filled with toys and a cot to a bed and pictures and a desk and now it's empty just my clothes for today and a rucksack to put my small bits and pieces for today in.

I get changed and put my hair up in a messy bun before packing up my last little pieces into the rucksack.

Mom:Lily! The vans here!
Lily:Coming!

I turn around and take one last look at my empty room before closing the door and walking downstairs for the very last time.

Mom:Hurry up Lil!
Lily:I'm here
Mom:Good now let's go otherwise we'll never get there

Time Skip

Mom:Here we are at our brand new house
Lily:Wow it's so pretty and big
Mom:Yup now let's get inside!
Lily:Okie dokie

I walked into my new room and it was so different to my old one. First of all it was a lot bigger and had a massive window revealing a good view of the rest of the estate.

Once all my stuff was out of the van and in the house I took up a few boxes at a time up to my room.

Obviously my bed was already in my room so I started organising things how I wanted them to be.

After about 3 hours my mom came and asked if I was hungry and obviously I said yes so we went out to get something to eat.

We ended up at chipotle and I went and sat at a table while mom went to order the food.

As I was scrolling through Instagram I saw two cute guys out of the corner of my eye and wow I have to say that they were very cute. One had messy brown hair and the cuter of the two had platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and a tooth gap.

Yes I noticed all that, I looked at him for a while. It was like my eyes couldn't move from him. Well, until he saw me staring and smiled so I smiled back and looked away. That was a bit awkward.

Oh god that smile could've killed me off I swear! Cutest boy ever! I'll probably never see him again though since he's leaving now. Oh well.

Mom:So you start school in 3 days are you excited?
Lily:No way
Mom:Don't worry about it you'll love it!
Lily:Sure
Mom:You will don't fret about it

Time skip

It's only 10:30pm but I am so tired after today so I put my phone on charge and think about what it will be like at school and eventually I go to sleep.

Word Count:574