- Thomas -

Thomas -

Running back into the glade,bending over; you placed your hands on your knees as you breathed in and out loudly. Standing up, you wiped the sweat from your forehead as you felt it dripping down the side of your head.

"You alright there shank?" Minho's worried voice filled your ears.

You nodded, "Yeah, just a bit more puffed out than usual."

He nods, taking the bag from your back as he placed it over his.

"You look tired (Y/N), go lay down, its been a long day." He says with worry in his tone.

"I'm fine Minho, really." You reply with a small smile.

"Alright - Hey, wheres lover boy?" He asks with humour and confusion.

"Lover boy?"

"Yeah, Thomas."

You laugh, punching him in the shoulder playfully.

"Don't be mean."

"I'm serious though, he's usually here when we get back, y'know - waiting for you and all."

You looked around the glade, you realize Minho's right, Thomas usually does wait for you when you come back from running.

"Maybe he's just busy Min, its not like we're dating or anything." You say, putting emphasis on the whole 'dating' bit.

"Mmm, sure - whatever you say (Y/N)" He laughs, then muttering a 'See ya' later shank' as he starts to run off.

You shake your head as you laugh, slowly starting to run after him as you realize he has your bag.

"H-Hey!" A familiar voice rings out.

You stop running as you turn around to see a running Thomas, you start smiling instantly.

"Hey you!" You reply.

"Sorry I didn't wait for you, Alby wanted help with something." He says with a small frown appearing on his cute face.

"It's okay, everything went alright while we were gone?"

"Yeah! Everything was fine."

A comforting silence fills the air as you stare at each other. A look of... Longing? Starts to appear through his beautiful eyes as he stares at yours.

"You're so beautiful (Y/N)" He whispers as he places some of your (H/C) hair behind your ears.

"Even when I'm covered head to toe in sweat and dirt?" You whisper back with wide grin.

"Especially when you're covered head to toe in sweat and dirt."

"Yeah? Well you're adorable." You say.

"Me? Adorable? I'm an awkward turtle (Y/N)"

You both laugh, but stop when you realize just how close you two were, you could feel his breath on your face, you start to realize also just how much taller Thomas is than you. If you were to move your head up a bit, your lips would meet. Looking up ever so slighty, you leaned in slowly, lips about to touch when a loud voice rings through the air.

"THEY'RE SHUCKING! THEY'RE SHUCKING!"

You both jump from the sound, ignoring the blush that was on both of your cheeks as well as Thomas - you both stood glaring at the small boy behind the shed.

"Really Chuck? We're 'Shucking'" You say with a narrowed eyes.

"Do you even know what that is?" Thomas says after you.

"Uh, well not exactly... Minho just told me to say it whenever you two got a bit... Ya' know, close with the faces." He trails off.

Shaking your head, you say. "You have four seconds to run before I find a stick to shove up your butt and then Minho's."

His eyes widen in fear as he starts running towards the homestead.

"What a crazy little boy." Thomas mumbles, quickly laughing as you start to.

You turn to look at him, as he does too.

"So..." You start.

"So..." He says back.

"Considering we nearly kissed and all I think we've made it pretty clear we're getting married." You joke, placing an arm around Thomas' shoulder.

Laughing, Thomas says, "I wouldn't say married just yet, dating? Definitely."

You stop laughing. "Did you just ask me out Mr Thomas?"

"That depends if its a yes, Miss (Y/N)."

"Of course."