- Gally -

A/N:

1000+ plus reads! Thank you everyone! Oh my god thank you thank you thank you!

Also there was 69 votes which made me laugh way more than I should've...

Anywho, This is a Gally preference, and I would just like to make it clear that I'll only be doing a few Gally ones at a time, I have a lot of homework to do now that school has started now, and I'd like to stick to doing three members of TMR, (Thomas, Newt, Minho) But if I get more than 3 people wanting a Gally preference/imagine, sure! I'll do it.

- Gally -

You were lying down on the soft grass of the Glade, staring at the blue sky, listening to the boys, the animals... Everything. You could hear a certain boy in particular barking out orders to others. His strong voice fills your ears and you let out a chuckle.

'Funny enough its the guy you tend to have feelings for you be the one giving orders.' You think to yourself, your chuckle beginning to turn into a full blown laugh.

You didn't realize you were laughing loudly until a familiar voice startles you.

"Whats so funny there Shank?" Gally says with curiousity, his lean arms crossing.

You jump slighty, "Oh - Um, nothing in particular." You reply with a smirk, giggles still making there way past your lips.

"Is that right?"

"Mm hmm, so what are you doing 'Shank'" You tease, putting emphasis on the Shank part.

Gally surprises you with a laugh of his own. "Wow, glader slang suits you (Y/N)"

"R-really?" You ask in surprise, wow... Gally has never complimented you before.

"Yeah, actually uh, it suits you really well." He begins to mumble, a tinge of pink beginning to appear on his cheeks.

Your (E/C) eyes widen when you see his blush. Immediately getting up and making your way over to him, you quickly got over the fact he was extremely taller than you and you begin to poke his cheek.

"Aw, wittle Gawwy is bwushing!" You tease, laughing loudly at his obvious discomfort. As his blush begins to grow, he mumbles.

"U-uh yeah... Uh get back to work shank." He says, walking away.

That only makes you laugh more.

"Whatever you say Gawwy!" You yell.

You were busy putting together two pieces of wood to realize Gally was watching you from below.

You were pretty good at building, at first the guys were uncertain at the fact a girl would be building, but you turned out being pretty good at it, better than a lot of them even.

Bending over to pick up another nail, you nearly screamed when you saw Gally below, standing near the ladder to the platform.

"What the shuck are you doing!" You shriek. "Were you staring at my ass or something!?"

'You'd like it if he did though... Admit it.' Your inner voice whispers.

Your outburst caused a lot of the other gladers to give Gally looks of disgust before turning back to their work.

"W-what! No! Of course not!" He panicks, waving his arms up in defense.

"Well then what the hell are you doing?" You yell down, finishing a post.

"I need to talk to you!" He replies.

"Now?"

"Yes now."

"But I'm working..." You whine.

"I'm the keeper, (Y/N). You still have to listen to me ya' know!"

"Fine!" You say as you slide down the ladder.

'Bad ass moment right there' You think to yourself.

Getting to your feet and dusting off the dirt and dust from your hands, you stared at Gally, watching his pale cheeks once again begin to turn pink.

"You suit blushing." You whisper.

"I-I'm not blushing (Y/N)."

"Mmm, ya' kinda' are," You say with a smirk. "What can I help you with?"

"Um well, I needed to ask you something." He states, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"What is it?" You reply with a smile.

"I want to ask you out." His eyes widen. "I-I mean, I'm going to ask you out - wait no - still wrong, I uh-"

"Sure." You say, pushing away some escaped hair from your forehead.

"Wait, what?" He mumbles in disbelief.

"I said sure, I'll go out with you," You laugh at his awkwardness. "Where did my big scary Gally go?" You then tease.

"Hey, I'm still here, I-I've just never done that before."

"Mmm hmm, what ever you say." You tease more, beginning to climb up the ladder again.

"Oh yeah well, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"I was looking at your ass before." He says with a smirk before walking away.

-----------

Hope you liked it!

Vote/Comment!

Bridie xx