- How you get introduced to them -

Newt -

You feel the coolness of the metal underneath your fingertips vibrate violently. Moving your hair out of your face you look around. You see boxes, crates and other various things labeled W.C.K.D inside this large box with you, "Where am I?" And "Help me!" Are amongst the things you say.

You look up to see the large box is speeding up to a dead end, your eyes widened and you brace for the impact, but it never comes. The box stops a big roughly but other than that you're okay, there's large alarm sounds going off as the box doors open.

The first thing you can do, is smell. You smell nature, you smell animals and you can feel the air change from dry to fresh. You look up, blocking the sun with your arm you can make out the outlines of body shapes.

You're about to say something when one of the people above jump down into the box. Your eyes widened when you take in the teenager in front of you.

"No shucking way!" He yells out with a large grin, he has an accent, British maybe?

"Get the boy out Newt!" A deep voice returns.

"I-It's not a boy Alby! Its a shucking girl!" He yells out.

"Get the Klunk out of your - what in the hell!" The one named Alby yells out.

The blonde boy - Newt - puts a hand out for you to take, which you gladly do.

"So what's your name Greenbean?" He asks gently, a smile still plastered on his face.

"I-it's (Y/N)." You mumble, a pink tinge making its way on to yours and Newts face as you both realizing you're still holding hands.

"That's a uh, beautiful name you have."

You whisper a thank you and release a squeal when his arms go around you,

"S-sorry! I just have to hold onto you to get out." He tells you sheepishly.

You nod, feeling your already blushed face redden more. As the people above pull you up, Newts arms tighten around you, you feel... Safe somehow.

As you reach the top you are helped out by other people. Your eyes widened when you realized they're all boys. All of them.

"Well I'll be jacked, you are a girl." The one named Alby spoke loudly.

"Last time I checked yes." You replied.

"A bit feisty I see." Newt jokes next to you. Ignoring the rest of the boys as they try to get your attention. You push you way through the crowd onto the field.

Your (E/C) eyes scan the grounds. Massive walls are surrounding the area and there a bits and pieces of homesteads scouting the land. Animals run around and grass moves in the wind.

"Where are we?" You ask no one in particular.

"Welcome to the Glade, (Y/N)." Newts voice whispers next to your ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this was okay (✿◠‿◠)

Feel free to comment any suggestions! Next will be Thomas ♡

Bridie xx