- Thomas -

- Thomas -

"You're stupid." You stated, rather abruptly.

"Yeah... I know." Thomas mumbled, staring at the burnt food in front of him.

You signed, staring into Thomas' eyes as they held regret. "Don't worry, I'll tell Frypan it was my fault."

He shook his head, his brown curls moving with the wind. "I can't let you do that (Y/N), I wanted to cook, I'm the one who burnt the food, I'm the one whose gonna' get in trouble. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good." He sighed. "Now how does one clean this up?"

You stared at him in disbelief. "You're kidding right?"

"Nope."

"You've never cleaned before?"

"Considering I can't remember what j have and haven't done, than yeah, I haven't." Thomas said, a small smile making its way into his face.

You put your hands up in surrender,
"Well I'm not doing it."

His eyes widen. "Oh c'mon (Y/N)! Can't you help me?"

You smirked. "Nah, get Chuck to do it, he'd be glad to help."

And with that, you had left to go and see the runners off for the morning, leaving Thomas to clean up his mess.

~~~~~~

You were talking to Chuck when you heard a rather familiar yell.

Narrowing your eyes, you tried to locate the source, but It was then a running Thomas had caught your eye.

He stopped running once he got to you, breathing fast and looking behind him quite a few times.

"Thomas wha-" You began to speak, before he interrupted you.

"N-no time, run!" He yelled, grabbing your arm and pulling you with him. You yelled a quick goodbye to a laughing Chuck, and ran along side Thomas to wherever he had planned

"Where are we going!" You shrieked.

"Away from Frypan!" He replied.

You two stopped by the tallest tree in the Glade, before quickly climbing up and sitting on the branch covered by the most leaves.

Breathing heavily, you broke the silence.

"Care to explain?"

"Well let's just say Frypan wasn't happy about what I did." He mumbled.

"So why am I involved in this?" You say with narrowed eyes.

"Well, I knew I'd probably be hiding for awhile and thought 'Hey I should be my girlfriend with me, because ️you know, she's pretty great company'."

"Oh don't try to sweeten it, you just didn't want to be alone."

"That - and I like your company." He said with a smile.

You broke out with a wide grin yourself, before having Thomas hand covering your mouth.

You stared at him. "Care to explain the hand over my mouth, Thomas?" You thought to him, telepathically.

"Look down." His voice replied.

You did as he said, looking down and almost laughing then and there. Below you was an angry looking Frypan, a blunt cleaver in his hand.

"Dammit Thomas I told ya' to keep ya' shucking hands away from my stuff!" He yelled frantically, looking everywhere for the hiding Glader.

"If I find you, you better wish you hadn't touched my stuff!" He finished, before running off.

Thomas removed his hand, his eyes looking at yours, and you both bursted into laughter, tears nearly escaping your eyes.

"T-that was hilarious!" You laughed.

"It was!" He replied.

It was then you realized how close you two really were. You stopped laughing, as did Thomas.

You looked into his eyes, a smile creating into your face.

"I wonder what it would be like to kiss him." You thought to yourself.

"You think to loudly." He mumbled, before planting his lips onto yours. All thoughts of what happened with the Frypan incident had vanished, and the only thought running through your head was Thomas' lips.

You had forgotten to kiss him back, and as he pulled back you grabbed his face and kissed him harder. He groaned a bit, and you pulled back.

"I-I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" You whispered.

"No (Y/N) not at all, you're hurting me by stopping." And with that, his kissed you again, placing your hands around his neck, you pulled him closer.

But it was then you remembered where you where.

"Holy shi-!" You yelled before nearly falling, Thomas caught you, before pulling you closer to him.

You rested you head on his shoulder.
"How long do you think we'll be up here for?"

"I don't know really, but honestly I could spend forever up here if I was with you." He whispers.

You laughed a little bit.

"You're still stupid."

~~~~~
Woo! Finally after a long wait I can finally post some what big chapters! So happy right now c:

Thank you everyone for all the reads, votes and comments, I love you all!
Also a big thank you for the nearly 13 thousand reads! I screamed!

If you guys haven't watched The Maze Runner's bloopers than I suggest you do!

Sorry for any mistakes, errors, etc.

Much love!

Bridie xx