- Minho -

Minho -

Sitting under a tree in the 'Glade' as they call it, you watched boys of all ages working on things.

Gardening and building were only the beginning of the things they have to do in the Glade.

It was your first day, and Alby had assigned you to rest after a bad start to your arrival. You went over the rules Alby had told you;

1. Everyone does their part.

2. Never hurt another Glader.

3. Never go outside the Glade

That should be easy right? You were snapped out of your thoughts when the called Newt called your name.

"(Y/N)!"

"Yes?" You ask, putting your hand infront of your hand to shield from the sun.

"Are you alright? You look a bit pale." He admitted, a small frown upon his face.

"Well what do you expect!" You snap. "I'm in a place in the middle of no where, I'm the only girl in a place full of boys and we're all stuck here!" You nearly shriek.

Placing your head on your knees, you sighed, looking at Newts face as it scrunches in realization.

He nods as he walks away, you were about to shout out his name when you thought against it, maybe he's heard enough of your voice today.

You cringed when you realized how bratty you sounded;

"I'm not usually like this, am I?" You mumble to yourself.

Getting up, you walk to the one they call 'Frypan.'

You awkwardly wave as you arrive, and you're greeting with laughter.

"You're (Y/N) right?" Frypan asks while he cuts some tomato.

You nod, "Yeah... and you're Frypan?"

"The one and only." He chuckles

"Do you want any help?" You quickly ask, biting your lip in anticipation.

He stops chopping, looking into your eyes - he speaks.

"You... wanna' help me?" He replies in disbelief.

You nod again, "Yeah, I'm bored - and this looks like the only thing that doesn't really require getting my hands dirty." You beamed.

"Holy klunk, you're actually serious! Greenies never wanna help out, unless they're assigned being a cook and all..." He trails off.

"So... I can help?"

"Oh definitely! Man, their should be more shanks like you." He mumbles at the end.

You laugh as you grab a knife and starting chopping some lettuce.

- Later -

"Thanks for helpin' out greenie." Frypan tells you again.

You nod your head, a smile plastered on your face. You turn around to come face to face with a shocked Newt.

"Holy Shi-"

"Klunk." He finishes for you with a smirk.

"You nearly scared me to death Newt!" You told him.

He just laughs. "C'mon Greenie, there's some people I want you to meet." He tells you as he grabs you hand.

Your eyes widened as he mentioned more people.

"Theres more? How many are there!" You queried.

"Well yeah, but only three more to meet." He reassures you.

You feel your heart beat in you chest loudly as you stood infront of the Maze' entrance door.

You turned to look at Newt, but his face was calm. Serene, even.

"How are you not freaked out by this?" You ask softly.

"When you've been in here for as long as I have, you get use to some things." He tells you as he looks at you.

"I'm sorry about before." You add.

"Meh, don't worry about it shank - I get it, your scared, and if you're not scared-"

"You're not human..." You finish for him. He nods with a small smile in his face.

You were about to say something else, when a unknown voice interrupted you. You look around for the voice when you realize it was coming from the maze.

Turning to the entrance, your eyes widened as you saw boys running to you

"Minho! It's about time you shucks showed up, I was beginning to get worried." Newt shouted out.

The one you presume was the leader or 'keeper' as they say of the group came running towards you and Newt.

"Well I'll be damned, we got ourselves a girl greenie!" The one called Minho says to Newt as he stops near you.

You took your time in taking in his appearance. Over the dirt and sweat that coated his muscular body you couldn't help but find him extremely attractive. He had dark brown eyes and black hair, and he was pretty tall against your (H") frame.

"You done checking me out yet greenie?" A voice breaks you from your perving trance.

"U-um what?" You ask.

"I said, are you done checking me out yet greenie?" He repeats, a smirk starting to appear on that handsome face of his.

"Well as a matter of fact I'm not." You say confidently, "Thanks for asking though."

Minho's and Newts eyes widen at your response, before all three of you burst out laughing.

"Oh man, I like this one Newt." Minho says through laughter.

"She's really something isn't she," He agrees. "Well, I'm off, Minho if you could take (Y/N) back after your little chat, that would be great."

"Little chat? What little chat?" You ask Minho as you both watched Newt walk away.

"Beats me, anyway - why don't you and I get aquainted a little better? Hm? Whatcha' say Greenie?"

Minho teases you, wagging his eyebrows at you flirtatiously.

"Sure, why not." You joke with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it!

(◕◞౪◟◕)

Bridie xx