Is This The End?

I, literally, cried when I wrote this chapter. In fact, you're free to comment something good, bad or sad for this chapter. Just knock me out first T-T.

I'd usually tell you to enjoy the chapter, but you'll proabaly confuse and not like what I prepared this time. If you're confuse of some new or unusual characters and OCs, just message me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been ten years since Red and Aggie dated, and they really love each other. They never even broke up. Not even a single moment throughout the years. Aggie has been traveled through different worlds, and made new friends, adding new members of the Imaginary Team a.k.a. I Team. Their relationship stayed strong even though the two worked very hard for their own living. There are some consequences that their relationship stayed strong and sometimes, they had a little fight. They still have no plans for their future, not even planning to get married. This was until today...

Aggie just graduated from college from her homeworld as all of her friends decided to celebrate. Although she's a grown girl, she still has a mind of a child, and she still continued her duty as leader of the I Team. It was not only graduation day, but also the beginning of summer vacation again. Aggie decided to celebrate in Bird Island, not just because she wanted to celebrate this event with Red, but also she planned to tell him something important.

The party took place at the town center, where every bird was there. Red was holding a tray of fried worms while staring at everyone being happy and living normally. He didn't feel normal ever since he realized his relationship with Aggie is still stayed strong, and thought what will happen next.

"Hey Red," Ruby greeted, "Whatcha doin'?"

Red can't answer her question as he asked her, "Ruby, can I ask you something? Why are all these birds acting like everything's normal?"

"'Cause everything is normal, Red," Ruby took one of Red's fried worms, and ate it, "Mm, you should try those. They're delicious"

"You know what? You can have it," he gave the plate to Ruby, "I can't eat. My guts... ugh... are all... blah. You know what I mean?"

"Honestly, I don't know what you mean. What is it exactly?"

"I don't know. Ugh! Everything's just all super weird with Aggie. I just want things to be normal."

"Pfft. Please. You've been dating each other for ten years and you two still stayed strong, and you think this is all weird? It's normal for a couple like you."

"Sorry, Ruby. It's just that... Aggie was now graduated, and she won't so busy anymore. And I also think we should take our relationship to the next level."

After she drank a cup of punch, Ruby spat it out and laughed, "Oh, Red. I'll tell you a little secret, but you won't tell anyone, or else I'll get killed, even Aggie herself."

"Sure. What's the secret?"

"Red, everyone, including I myself, wished that you and Aggie will marry someday. It's been a long time. You showed your love for each other, and to everyone. And since Aggie graduated from college, now's your chance, like what you said."

"Oh, I can't, Ruby. Not because she's not a bird, she's human, and came from another world, it's just... I don't think that she feels the same."

"But Aggie loves you so much. Even though you're a bird and you come from another world, it doesn't matter to her, it doesn't matter to you either. Maybe she's not ready yet. She just needs more time."