Red Moon Festival

Hi! I ship RedxAggie (OC) in this story. I hope you'll not get mad at me about my shipping. I hope you'll enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost sunset in Bird Island, Red saw a flyer behind his door, revealed to be a Red Moon Festival. It happened every 50 years.

"A Red Moon Festival? Humph, sounds boring." Red said.

"Hey, Red!"

Red startled as she jumped in fear. He turned around, and saw Aggie behind him. "Oh, hi, Aggie."

"Sorry that I scare ya." She apologized. "I just went to see you if you notice the flyer of the Red Moon Festival."

"Yeah, I just noticed it, and it's so... boring."

"Fun!"

Red and Aggie's eyes widened as they couldn't believe what they've heard of each other's opinion.

"What? Why did you find it boring? It's would be fun." Aggie squealed. "Plus, it said that it happens every 50 years featuring a dance under the light of the blood moon in which two lucky souls are chosen to be bound together for eternity!"

"Ugh, with two lucky souls dancing under the moonlight, and their souls bond together?" Red was disgust with his tongue out. "I don't believe on those things."

"So am I, Red, but I wanted to come because I want to see the moon."

"You can see it clearly on the beach."

"But I want to know who are the two lucky birds would be selected tonight. Come to my house with me. Now. We'll continue talking."

Aggie grabbed Red's wrist, and dragged him along with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At her house, Red was sitting on Aggie's couch while eating chips.

"You're making a big mistake, Aggie."

" Maybe... but it could be fun." Aggie said with excitement.

"Why don't you just stay here, where it's always fun? Like... guaranteed." Red made conga moves.

"Well, this is a different kind of fun." Aggie showed Red the flyer one more time. "This red moon happens every 50 years, and I want to see while I'm still younger. And why there are many girls outside my house?"

Red opened the curtain of Aggie's window to see many girls shouting his name.

"Take me to the Red Moon Festival with you, Red!"

"No, come with me!"

"No, me, Red!"

He closed the curtain again. "That's why. This is why I didn't hesitate of coming with you earlier. Those girls are driving me crazy. This is why I found this red moon thing boring."

"Are you really sure you can't go with me?" Aggie asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." Red crossed his arms.

Honestly, Aggie wanted Red to come along. She wanted him to be part of this festival. There's a possibility that the red moon will choose them later, but since Red didn't want to go, she respected that. "Well, okay. That's fine."

"But if you want me around, don't go." Red said.

"I'm totally going." Aggie fought back. "See ya later, Red."