Italian Romance

Chuck was doing his running-exercise all over the village, enjoying his free day since his friends are busy, and no class today. Red was doing his sculptures, Aggie was babysitting Roy and Rebecca, and Bomb was at his house, eating fruits and vegetables, and doing indoor exercises to avoid the effects of diabetes.

While running on the street, Chuck spotted a beautiful pink bird, Stella, who was working in the restaurant as a waitress. Chuck can't get his eyes off of Stella. She's the most beautiful bird she ever seen since their last dance. Chuck didn't notice there were floating hearts over his head when he put much attention to Stella. He shook his head, and rubbed the dust off of his feathers as he picked a rose, and put it on his beak. He walked slowly to the restaurant and tried to get Stella's attention to him, but Stella didn't notice him as she was too busy.

Chuck tried it again, but accidentally faced the old lady bird, Shirley, who was flattered about Chuck "flirting" with her. Chuck just gave her a sheepish grin as he ran off to find Stella.

There she is, placing plates on the table. He tip-toed slowly, and took Stella's wing and kissed it, but when he opened his eyes, Chuck startled when he saw Shirley, and he accidentally kissed her wing. Shirley was flattered again, but Chuck ran off as fast as he can to escape from the elderly bird.

Chuck found Stella again. He picked a bouquet of flowers, where he was hiding, and offered it to Stella, but he noticed that Stella was gone, and panicked when he saw Shirley rushed to him and jumped on his arms. Chuck lose his balance when he carried Shirley and fell down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his next attempt, Chuck brought Red, Bomb, and Aggie with him, who were caring their musical instruments. Red brought his Spanish guitar, Bomb brought his violin, and Aggie brought her piano, which it was a little heavy, but she added wheels to bring it.

"This is better be good, Chuck. I'm in the middle of a masterpiece!" Red complained.

"Yeah, and I was about to play snakes and ladders with Roy and Rebecca!" Aggie shouted.

"And I'm in the middle of my exercises," Bomb added.

"Don't worry, guys. It'll not be long," Chuck said as he found Stella through the kitchen window.

Red, Bomb, and Aggie positioned themselves behind Chuck as he is in front, just near Stella's window. Chuck signalled his friends to play their instruments as they shrugged and groaned, and about to play, but they heard a clanging sound.

Timothy and his little brother were playing spoons and pans, making clanging noises. Red and Aggie gave the hatchling a deadly glare as Timothy and his brother stopped playing.

Chuck cleared his throat and was about to sing, but he was interrupted when more birds chattering loudly with each other. Chuck groaned angrily with steam coming out of his ears.

Aggie took out a megaphone, turned it on, and screamed, "QUIET!" the birds stopped chattering in silence, "Thank you," Aggie said before turning the megaphone off.

Chuck cleared his throat one more time and sang in Italian as Red, Bomb, and Aggie played their instruments.

Stella, fantasia, dell'amore mio
Vien alla finestra, Stel...

The song was amazing as everyone was touched and amazed by the song. Stella heard the song, and stuck her head out, but Chuck's song was interrupted when a whale came out of the ocean, showing himself in the entire Bird Island, finishing Chuck's song.

Stella transferred to the other window and saw the whale, singing to her. She was completely amazed, and clapped, "Wow! Bravo!"

Chuck was frustrated that the whale ruined his chance as he face-palmed. Red, Bomb, and Aggie secretly laughed as they calmed Chuck down, and rubbed his back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Chuck stood near Mighty Eagle's for another attempt to get Stella's attention to him.

"Hey, thanks for letting me be here for my next attempt," Chuck thanked Mighty Eagle.

"No, problem, little yellow," Mighty Eagle said, "When it comes to girls, I'm willing to help."

Chuck pulled his tail to start his legs moving like a motor, and ready to launched himself. Chuck started to run as fast as he can as he headed to a ramp, going up. He hit a few clouds that followed him. When he lose altitude, Chuck jumped over trees, and houses, back the sky.

At the restaurant, when Stella was about to serve food, she saw Chuck, forming a word "Ciaobella" with clouds in the sky.

Stella was impressed as Chuck gave her a sly look while soaring to the sky until he landed on a coconut tree. The tree launched him back to the sky again, and fell to the sea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At evening, Chuck swam back to shore, and made it with a fish on his butt. Chuck pulled the fish off, and threw it back to the water.

Chuck ran back to the restaurant to find Stella, but the restaurant was now closed. Chuck shook his head in sadness as he walked slowly towards a huge rock, and sat on it. Suddenly, he felt someone's coming to him. Chuck didn't want to look as he said sadly, "No. Just leave me alone. I want to be alone for a while."

When he raised his head, Chuck was surprised that Stella came to him with a basket, "Can we have some dinner here? Together?"

"Um... sure. There's room for more here," Chuck said as he rushed out and brought a large rock for Stella to sit down, and another plain rock to place the food.

Stella took out two plates of spaghetti and a romantic candle light. Chuck was impressed as Stella's eyes locked at Chuck's. Chuck blushed and chuckled, and they both eat dinner together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking that Red and Aggie are not the only love birds in the story. For those who are ChucxStella fans out there, I hope you like this one. Pls comment.