Fake Wedding

Peckinpah called all of the birds of the village for a little announcement. Everyone went to the court to listen what the judge have to say. Red and Aggie were sitting beside each there. They were cooing at each other secretly, until Peckinpah stated the announcement.

"Morning everyone. I have some special announcement. For this month, our village needs some fun activities, and one topic are already known by myself and other married birds. The purpose of life skills class is to prepare you for the future. Anyway, for this week's assignment, everyone will pair up and put together a budget and a visual presentation for one of these major life events," He showed a large paper contains a list of future life events; Retirement, Hatchling Shower, Bar Mitzvah, Building a house, and wedding.

Aggie looked at the list to choose which of these choices she wants. Then, she noticed the word 'wedding', "Ooh! A wedding. Let's plan a wedding."

Red and Aggie glanced at each other, then, immediately, perform a proposal scene. Red knelt down, and held Aggie's held while she stood up, looking straight down at Red's eyes.

"Aggie, will you make me the happiest bird in my flock and fake marry me?" Red chuckled, realizing that he's like proposing to Aggie for real, "And promise to honor and cherish me until the bell do us part?"

"I do," Aggie giggled, "Let's make a budget for the best fake wedding ever."

As Red returned to his seat, Peckinpah interrupted a silent treatment as he let his past came to him, "You two make such a cute couple. Just like Rella and I used to be. She stole my heart. Then, she stole my mind when I found out she isn't real."

"Ugh, this activity's stink!" Chuck groaned, "It would be better to make a budget presentation more fun, like a race!"

"I'm sorry, if you don't like this idea, are you supposed to be here?" The judge asked.

"Nope!" Chuck left his seat as ran towards Red, "Congratulations on the fake engagement, buddy," Then, he turned to Aggie, "If you break his heart, I swear I will destroy you," Then he said to both of them, "Toodles!" He then ran out of the court.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Red and Aggie were sitting on a bench to discuss about their fake wedding.

"Okay, fake fiancé, ready to plan our fake wedding?" Aggie smiled.

"Yeah," Red said, "Judge Peckinpah gave us a budget. We just have to figure how much pretend money we can spend on stuff like flowers, food, and a bounce house."

"We're not having a bounce house at our wedding."

"It's not a real wedding."

"Yeah, but that's real tacky. Hey, you know what we should do?"

"A soccer field!" Red exclaimed.

"No, for our presentation," Aggie chuckled, "Let's dress up like a bride and groom."

"Great idea," He said, "I can be the groom."

"Yeah," Aggie was annoyed by this, "And obviously, we'll need flowers. I always pictured having a bouquet of tulips and orchids at our wedding. Not that I've thought about it."

"I always pictured having a big, awesome, six-layer white chocolate cake at our wedding," He said, "Not that I thought about it either."

"That's my favorite flavor too! 2nd favorite, actually. This is kinda weird, huh? Talking about our future together."

"It's actually kinda fun."

Just then, Ruby appeared with a curious looks on his face.

"Hey, guys, whatcha doin'?" Ruby asked.