Summer Beach Party

Few weeks after the village was rebuilt from the destruction of the pigs, the birds rebuilt Aggie's house, and placed it in the village, and her secret was out, Aggie has nothing to hide from the birds anymore, and they accepted her for who she is and where she came from. But, just to fit right in, she still stayed in her bird form, but she has the freedom to use her super powers and magical abilities everywhere in the island. Aggie has lot of talents, even with powers, like flight, telekinesis, transformation certain objects, etc., but she also has the ability to do something great without powers or magic, like playing bullseye, performing gymnastics, dancing, and singing. Music is one of her favorite things, and she loves to sing. She even sang a new song that she saved from her world.

Clock is ticking
Time is running out, every second counts
Overthinking
I can't turn it off, so I'll tune it out

All we know is la, la, la, la, la
So might as well just la, la, la, la, la
We just want to la, la, la, la, la
All day long

Everybody loves this, everybody does this
I'm just gonna do it too
We don't need a new song, we already got one
I'm just gonna give you what everybody wants
What everybody wants

Guess I want it too

During the song, she was under a spotlight, playing an electronic piano, When the song ended, the spotlight turned off, the lights of her new house turned on, and her friends, Red, Chuck, Bomb, and Ruby, were listening to her, and clapped their wings for that new song.

"That was amazing, Aggie!" Red cheered, "That song was beautiful."

"Thanks," Aggie blushed, "I got this back from my home world."

"What other songs you have?" Bomb asked.

"Many. I can't label them all, but I haven't practice them yet with my musical instruments," replied Aggie.

"Thanks for letting us stay here, Aggie, but we really must be going. I have to pick up Roy and Rebecca from the nursery," Ruby said.

"And I have to get some snacks at the restaurant. No sugar this time," added Bomb.

"I have to run around the island to broke my speeding time record," Chuck gestured with his finger.

"And I have to clean my house since it was rebuilt again," Red explained.

"That's cool. I'll see you later the," Aggie escorted her friends out of her house.

Out of the house, the birds were walking on the front balcony since Aggie's house was brand new and different than the others. The house doesn't have stairs at all, so they used an elevator made from plank and ropes.

"You know, you had such good songs and a beautiful voice, Aggie. You should sing more," commented Ruby.

"Thanks for that, Rubs, but that's not really necessary," the sparrow chuckled embarrassingly.

"No, really, Aggie, you have incredibly beautiful voice," Red complimented lovingly.

"You only say to make her love you more," his ex-fiancée deadpanned.

"That's my job as her boyfriend," the red cardinal crossed his arms, "But really, what I say it's true."

"Come on, guys. It's not important, now you guys should all go to do your stuff, while I have to practice singing with my piano or guitar or drums," Aggie said as her friends went to the wooden elevator, and helped them get down. When the elevator reached the ground, the four birds watched Aggie walking back to her house, and shut the door behind her. Aggie couldn't stand of keeping a secret from her. she never said this to her best friends, but she couldn't moved on from when she revealed her secret to the birds. Sure she's glad that her secret is out to the birds around her during her visit, but it's too embarrassing and horrible when she heard a gasping reaction from the birds, except from Red and Bomb.