Confession of Love

Aggie is still in her house, sitting on the floor and her back lying against the wall, crying and weeping for losing the love of her life. She did sniff when her cry stopped, but everytime she woke up from her sleep, she continued to cry. She never went out of the house for days as she thought Red was already married to Ruby anyway, but, unbeknownst to her, there was no wedding, and Red and Ruby already broke up. She even missed her classes with Matilda in Anger Management Class. Aggie grounded herself in her house as she took a risk for not eating any food, but lucky for her, she has a "cousin". Bomb brought food for everytime he came to visit.

She can't believe that Red never noticed the signs of love she represented when they were together as friends, but she realized it was her fault all along. It was a 0% chance for her to tell Red her feelings for him, and it was too late anyway. It's also complicated that Aggie is truly a young human and took a form of a white sparrow, who was in love of a red cardinal bird. Although, it's true that age and species don't matter, it's still sad for Aggie.

She stood up, and walked to the drawer, right next to her bed. It has a lamp and 3 pictures of her and Red on it. Aggie picked up a picture of Red, and looked at it sadly.

Aggie: I wanted you to see me,
But for so long, you were blind
Now it's time to face tomorrow,
And leave all that stuff behind

Of what would our lives have been like,
If you'd just given me a sign
'Cause I like you more than every other
Thing I like combined...

I spent so many days
Hoping there was something new
But I was already too late
But I'm still in love with you
What might have been

Meanwhile, Red was still saddened and mourned about Aggie as he walked around the village. He thought she must be real sad about now. He extremely regretted about ignoring her, and accidentally didn't notice the signs when he was with her. Surely, he has a crush on her, but it was a shock to him that she has a crush on him too. Red just wanted to talk to Aggie and apologize, but he thought she was not in a mood. He was so distracted by his mourn and thoughts about Aggie as he didn't noticed he was headed to Matilda's hut. Red knew there was no class this time, but he hasn't seen Aggie in classes too. So he entered Matilda's hut, and saw Matilda doing yoga.

Matilda noticed Red staring at her. She got up, and greeted him by shaking his wing, "Red, how are you?"

"Hi Matilda. Uh, is Aggie here?" Red asked.

"Oh no, Red, she hasn't come again."

"You mean, after many days? And more than that?"

"Yes, ever since you announced to everyone that you and Ruby will marry. It's too bad she hasn't heard about you and Ruby broke up. You know, since you and Aggie met in my class, she's had a huge crush on you."

"I wish I had known." Red sighed before he got out of Matilda's hut, and walked towards the beach.

Red: I can't believe that all this time,
You never said a word
Although it's possible you did,
And I just never heard

I never even noticed,
I guess I wasn't that alert
But I must say that, in retrospect,
You were being quite overt...

And now our endless fun days,
Is finally coming to an end
I tried to make it up to you, since it's my chance,
But now I think it's too late, my friend
What might have been