Chapter 13

The embodiment of Angelus walked out of the cemetery in a jovial step when saw Michael standing on the sidewalk.

"Michael, my boy."

Michael recognized the same tone of his voice and the deep glare in his cold eyes.

"What have you done?" Michael said facing him. "I thought no one was supposed to get hurt."

"You followed and watched?"

"Yes, and I am putting a stop to this all now!"

"I wouldn't do that if if I were you," he said, grabbing him by the neck.

"Why do you look like the vampire?"

"You are of little consequence to me. I mean with one turn I can break your neck and I know you don't want that. Do you?"

"I was at her house when she got the call from the librarian. Who will they blame when they find out how the vampires knew where the grimiore was being kept? It's only a matter of time before they find the truth."

"Not to worry because by the time they realize it will be too late and you will be there to see the end."

Outside of the darkened front of Sunnydale High Cordelia, Oz, Xander and Willow met together heading to the front doors.

"So what did Giles really say we had to be here for?"

"Just for us to meet and let us in on what's going on."

"Forewarned is forearmed."

Oz stood dead in his tracks looking ahead and said, "Ah guys?"

They all followed his gaze seeing Joshua standing in his long black cloak.

"You think you all are a match for me, haha."

"No, most of the time they just pretend," Spike said with a foot on one of the benches billowing smoke from his cigarette.

"Didn't he leave town?" Cordelia asked puzzled.

"Apparently he's back," Oz said.

"Oh Drusilla," Spike said.

From underneath a tree Drusilla walked to Spike in her long black gown wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I think we've got trouble," Xander said.

"You think?" Cordelia said sarcastically.

"Let me have one?" Drew asked affectionately.

"Sure, my pet," Spike answered. "Whomever you'd like."

Joshua began to smile with satisfaction as Drusilla walked towards Willow. When Drusilla was soon in front of her she was thrown back hitting the ground next to Spike. Spike jumped up and ran forward getting blown back by the same unseen force.

"Willow!? Are you doing this?" Xander asked.

"No!"

"Who is doing this?!" Joshua said bellowing.

The four looked in surprise as Spike and Drusilla haphazardly got up.

"Who dares defy me?" Joshua shouted into the darkness.

"I do!" said an echoed voice that had sounded familiar to everyone.

In front of the four of them Jenny materialized wearing her signature blue jeans, white silk shirt, and black leather jacket. She raised her hand to Spike and Drusilla who burned out of existence.

"Another woman!?" Joshua exclaimed." Stay out of my affairs!"

"Sorry, don't think I can do that."

In a fit of rage Joshua vanished like a wisp of smoke floating through the air.

Jenny turned and said with a smile, "Hi guys."