Prologue: A glimpse of the story

“Aigoo! You are a perfect match!”

“You should get marry now!”

“Ki-su! Ki-su! Ki-su!”

Those are the words that hurt her so much, but what makes it more painful is when she saw him looking straight to the eyes of the girl beside him, with compassion and love in his beautiful eyes.

Tears fall down in her eyes as she watches him from a distant holding the hands of the girl that he once loved. Her heart breaks when she heard the rumours. She finds ways to come in this gathering just to know the truth. Now that it is official that they are on a relationship again, from being broken, her heart now became shattered into pieces.

She braces herself in the coldness that succumb her. People are swarming and drawing in just to get a closer look of the couple. How could you do this to me? Where are your promises?

She’s about to turn around when their eyes met. Shock. Regret. Guilty. Pain. Sorry.

Those are the things that she sees in his eyes. Liar! Liar! Liar! You should have told me so that I won’t expect too much from you! I hate you!

She runs away, leaving other people who notice her in confusion.

“She must be a foolish girl.”

“Aigoo! I pity her; she must have loved Kim Kibum oppa that much that she hates it when seeing him into a relationship.”

“She’s crazy I think…Gosh! How pitiful!”

Those are the words she heard from those people around her. She does not care!

How would they understand me if they really don’t know our story?  And if I’m going to tell them, they really won’t believe me…

The rain starts to fall down. It seems that the sky condoles her. Neva looks up the sky, seeing it crying like her. She allows herself to get wet. After all, the rain has always been there in moments like this.

From running, she slowly walks. You said that you love me. Are all of those are just part of what? A game? If only I could turn back the time, then I wouldn’t be hurt twice… You taught me how to let go of him, to just in the end, you’ll hurt me?

Neva suddenly feels dizzy. Oh no! Not now anemia, please! Not now!

But her dizziness won’t listen. In the end, Neva passed out in the street of Seoul with that cold lonely night…

P.S. Thanks to ANYA for the poster. :)

Please do leave some comments.

“Sometimes poetry--words--give us a small, lovely look at ourselves. And sometimes that is enough.” 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                ― Patricia MacLachlanBaby---