Chapter 20

(hey guys, this is the last chapter to Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby!, I will be doing a squeal. I am sorry it's nearly been a month since I update but I've had a few things to take care of first. I had two of my GCSE's this week so I've done nothing but revise for at least four weeks but anyway here's the last chapter, I hope you all enjoy, I know I never put a point of view in for Parker but there will be one in this chapter for a very important reason)

New A/N after noticing something odd with this chapter, there appears to be some text at the beginning of each chapter which I don't know what it is for, I've started to delete some of it however as its late and I'm on my phone I shall complete it tomorrow when I can use my laptop where it will be easier and quicker :)

Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brother....oh and a baby! Chapter 20

It took me two and a half months to get Ella and Katie to stop going on about a hen night but they started going on about it today because my wedding is in 4 days. The only way I could get them to shut up was to to make a compromise, so instead of having a hen do we were gong out for lunch, so 3 days time I am having a a hen lunch and Katie and Ella are planning it. Anyway seeing as I am having a hen lunch I let Parker have a stag do which Paul is planning...what have I agreed to?

I was sat in the front room with Hazel when Parker walked in "daddy" hazel said as she stood up and walked over to him, she stopped saying dada a few weeks ago "hey princess" Parker smiled and kissed her head, Hazel giggled a little, she wriggled slightly "down daddy down" Hazel said as she continued to wriggle, Parker put her down and she ran over to the settee and climbed on it, I looked to the telly to see fireman Sam was on "hey Parker" I smiled as I stood u "hey babe" he said as I cuddled him "can you believe it, in 5 days we're getting married" I looked at him. After the phone call to the venue, I had rang the registrar's office to see if Parker and I could get married, unfortunately it wasn't legal which meant that we had to get our parents agreement, both my parents agreed happily, Parker had a bit of trouble getting his parents to agree, fortunately his dad had remarried meaning that Parker was able to get his dad and new step-mum to agree which didn't take long. I smiled at him "I know it's gone by so quickly" Parker gave me a small kiss, it was quick but sweet "paulie" I heard Hazel shout, I looked behind me to see Paul with a smile on his face "what's got you so smiley" I asked him "well my soon to be sister-in-law" she paused "I have just finished organizing your soon to be husband's stag do" I looked to Parker "am not gunna like this am I" Parker gave a small smirk "neither am I" he whispered in my ear "just don't end up in jail for god sake" Paul laughed. I looked at the clock to see it was half six "come on baby girl, bath time" I said as I walked over to Hazel.

After giving Hazel a bath and getting her ready for bed, I was laid on the settee with Hazel next to me, I heard to door open and in walked Katie and Ella "where have you to been all day" they looked at me "just finishing stuff off for out lunch" I looked at them and smiled, I looked to a now sleeping Hazel, I stood up and picked Hazel up, she stirred a little "shhh baby girl it's only mammy" I cooed to her as I walked up the stairs. After putting Hazel to bed and turning the monitor on I walked back down stairs to see Ella and Katie in the kitchen "this is going to be a sensible lunch ain't it" I asked as I sat at the table with them "of course it will be" I looked at them and smiled.

Two days past and it was a day before my hen lunch as Ella and Katie had called it, it was the days before I was getting married, we had agree for Parker to have his stag do the same day as my hen lunch which meant it was the day before the wedding. I was rushing round the house storing stuff out, I had just cleaned the front room, hovered around all the rooms and I was now collecting all of Hazel's toys that were round the house "Lilly" I heard my down shout "am up stairs give me a minute" I quickly put Hazel's toys in her room and ran down stairs "hey dad" I smiled as I cuddled him "so is my little girl excited" he asked "yeah, she's also scared about what Paul has planned for Parker's stag do and worried about what Ella and Katie have planned for her hen lunch" my dad looked at me and smiled "what happened to my little girl who could conquer the world" I looked at him and then to the family photo of Parker, Hazel and me "she grew up and became a parent" I stopped and focused on the picture "which made her stronger and means she can still conquer the world" my dad smiled at me "there's my little girl". We spent the next hours or two talking about stuff that dad was going to put in his speak at the end "what about the time you tried to learn German for our holiday, you wouldn't let your mum and I help you at all. You spent 3 month learning it only you have learnt French instead, you were quite fluent in it mind" I laughed at the memory.