Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby! chapter 18

(hey guys, its the first night in, god I think it's about six weeks, maybe, that I haven't had coursework to do so I thought I would update, so here's the next chapter, hope you like xx)

Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers...oh and a baby!

Chapter 18

Katie sat there for ages looking at the locket, not saying anything, she had tears rolling down her face "Katie, baby please don't cry" Paul said as he cuddled her "it was meant to make you happy, I didn't meant to make you sad, I am soo sorry" Paul rambled on "Paul shut up you idiot" Katie laughed "am not crying because am sad, am crying because am happy" she laughed again "you idiot" she now had a massive smile on her face, Paul took the necklace off her and out it around her neck "there" he said as he smiled at her, Katie leaned forward and kissed Paul "thank you so much Paul". Hazel waddled over to Katie "kaka" she couldn't say 'Katie' yet so she always calls her 'kaka' Katie looked at hazel and smiled "come here baby girl" she picked hazel up and placed he on her knee, hazel smiled at Katie before she snuggled into her chest "I think a little girl is tired don't you mammy" Katie looked at me "nap-by mama nap-by" hazel said as she snuggled into Katie's chest again, I smiled at hazel, I walked over to Katie and hazel, I held my arms out "come on baby girl nap time" hazel held her arms out and I picked her up "whilst I put hazel down for her nap can you all clean down here please" everyone nodded "yeah course we will" Katie said as she stood up.

As I walked up the stairs carrying hazel she started to fall asleep on my shoulder. I got into her room and placed her in her cot bed, I removed her shoes and put her teddy next to her, she grabbed her teddy and pulled it closer to her, I looked round the room to look for a dummy, I found two, I put one next to her and I placed the other in her mouth, I stood and watched her for a few minutes before I turned the monitor on and grabbed the other. I walked out the room and back downstairs, when I got in the front room there was no more pink paper on the floor but it was in a plastic bag near the far wall, I placed the monitor on the fire place "thank you for cleaning up, hazels asleep" I said as I looked at everyone "right sweetheart" I heard my dad say from in the hall way "your mum and I are going to go, we'll call you later to speak to hazel" I walked over to my dad and hugged him "bye daddy" I walked over to my mum "bye mum" I gave her a hug and she kissed my check, I stepped back "thank you so much for hazel's birthday presents" they smiled "your welcome darling, we'll speak to you later and don't forget to ring the doctors" I nodded "I wont mum" I watched my parents as they walked to the car.

Once my parents left, Max, Joe and Ryan all seamed to disappeared so it was just Paul, Katie, parker and I left in the house, "so what should we do" Katie asked as she I looked at the clock "well its nearly time to eat" parker said I looked at him "do you ever not think about your stomach" Paul and Katie laughed, parker just sat there with a painful look on his face "I think about you and hazel" he pointed out bluntly, I looked at him and smiled "fine, I'll give you that" I stood up and faced them all "who wants what to eat" Paul, parker and Katie sat quietly for a few minutes "can I have just have a sandwich " Katie asks, I nod "can I have a sandwich too" Paul asked, I looked to parker, he opened his mouth too "yes you can have a sandwich" parker looked at me confused "how did you know" I laughed a little "just a guess" I said as I walked out the room.

I got into the kitchen and opened the fridge "ham, cheese or jam" I shouted to the others "jam" Paul shouted "ham please" Katie shouted "tuna" parker shouted "I didn't say tuna" I shouted back "aww common lil" he shouted back "you want tuna, you make it yourself" I shouted, I heard movement and parker walked though into the kitchen "fine I will" he said in a sulky voice. I was making something to eat for us all, well besides parker, he wants a tuna sandwich he makes it himself "mama" I heard over the monitor "lil, I think hazels up, do you want me to get her" Katie shouted through "yeah if you can" I heard Kate move and walk up the stairs "mama" I heard hazel call again.

I could hear Katie talking to hazel as she came downstairs with her, I had just finished making the sandwiches when Katie walked into the kitchen and placed hazel on the floor "mama" she held her arms out as she toddled over to me "hey baby girl" I smiled as I picked her up "foo mama foo" I laughed "just like your daddy" she looked round and spotted parker "dada" she wriggled in my arms and I placed her down "dada" she toddled over to parker and wrapped her arms around his left leg "dada" parker looked down and laughed "hello princess" he bend down and picked her up "did you have a nice sleep" hazel looked at him "nap-by, nap-by". I gave Katie two plates and I took two, we walked into the front room. Parker was sat on the floor with hazel and Paul, they were messing about, making hazel laugh "I don't know whose the child, hazel or the other two" hazel's head shot round as she heard my voice "foo mama foo" she rolled over to stand up and toddle to me I smiled at her as I passed a plate to parker, I sat down and took part of my sandwich and broke a small piece off before giving it to hazel, she smiled at me before she plopped down on the floor.

After a few house of playing and messing about with hazel, the Max, Joe and Ryan re-appeared "ahh so they return" I said as they walked through the door to the front room, the all looked at me before collapsing onto the settee "a little tired are we" I asked as I stood up, Max groaned "yeah, am bloody knackered" I laughed "what were you going, both Max and Joe shot a look to Ryan "someone wanted some help on picking a special gift for someone" I looked to Ryan who was starting to blush "this special someone wouldn't happen to be a relation of mine would it" I asked, Ryan's was getting redder and redder, he sheepishly nodded his head "aww I think little Ryan's in love" I said teasing him "shut up" he said as he stood up and walked out the room, I giggled a little "that wasn't very nice Lillian" parker said in a stern voice, I looked at him before walking out into the hall, I had tried not to think about how they had put their shoes for as long as I could bare. I got to the hall and the boys shoes were all over the place, I lent forward and picked them up. I placed them up against the wall neatly, just as I had finished parker walked through "Lillian" he said sternly causing me to jump, I spun round to see parker shaking his head "you are ringing the doctors tomorrow" I nodded my head, I notice he had a sleeping hazel in his arms, I looked at the clock it was twenty to eight "time flies when you have fun eh" I said, parker laughed as he walked up stairs to put hazel to bed.

Everyone else had gone upstairs besides from Katie and me, we had the soaps on what do you expect. We were watching Eastenders when the phone rang, I stood up and answered it "hello Jones residence" I might stop saying that now "hi I was looking for a Mr. Parker Jones" Parker had already gone to bed "am sorry he's not available at this moment, can I talk a message for him" I asked politely "am sorry but this is a personal matter, I would rather speak to Mr. Jones" the lady sounded snotty "well am sorry but my fiancé isn't available at the moment and am sure that he would tell me what this phone call is regarding anyway" I said, speaking in a matter of fact voice, I heard a few creaks from the stairs behind me, I turned to see Parker walking down the stairs "ahh your in luck here's Mr. Jones now" I said, I hand the phone to Parker "it's for you" I smiled "thanks babe" he said taking the phone off me, he put it to his ear "ahh Mrs Avalon...yes, that will be wonderful...indeed...no it won't...am sure she will love it...marvellous...I shall collect them when I can...no, there is no need for that to be done...well thank you for your help Mrs Avalon" Parker put the phone down "what was that about" I asked sweetly "nothing, just something for mum" I looked at him, if it was for his mum why wouldn't the lady tell me, I smiled at him and watched him walk back up the stairs, he's up to something and am not sure I like it...

(well there we go guys, I dunno when I will next be able to upload, I have a a few exams coming up shortly and I need to revise for them as they're really important. I will try and upload when I can. Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoyed it xx love you all xx)

QUICK NOTE: hey guys, I've started a new story called the good guy or the bad guy whose more fun. I have got the first 3 chapters on here and I would really appreciate it if you could have a look and tell me what you think. I would really like to know if I should continue to write it or not, so please will you have a look an let me know your opinion x