Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby! chapter 11

(hey guys, here's the next chapter hope you all enjoy and please comment vote or even become a fan it will mean a lot to me)

Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby!

Chapter 11

I could hear the faint sounds of people talking, rushing around, the sound of an ambulance, people shouting instructions but I heard them as quiet whispers, I felt I was being picked up. I got the feeling of someone touching me, stroking my face, holding my hand. I still couldn't see anything and the sounds kept coming and going, one minute I could hear muffled sounds and the next I couldn't hear anything. I felt like I had no control over my body, if I attempted to move a limb nothing moved, I felt that I had been frozen, all that was working was my mind, I could think freely but that was it. I could tell I was being lowered down onto what felt like a table. After what I could only describe as bobbing around like you do when you drive on a road full of pot holes, everything stopped, again I got the feeling of being lifted. Finally I was placed on what felt like a giant pillow, something was pulled over me but that was when everything stopped completely, there was no sound and I still couldn't see, I was in complete darkness, I was alone, I had no-one with me and I was scared, oh so scared...

*Lilly's coma dream*

I sat up and looked around, I was in a field that was covered with the most amazing yellow roses and there was a pond that was covered in hundreds of water lilies, I turned around and there was my little girl, she must of been about 4 now, she was running to her daddy "daddy, daddy, daddy, come see what I've found but you have to be quite or you'll scare it away" she grabbed hold of parker's hand and pulled towards a hill but she was tip toeing or what looked like tip toeing, I stood up and walked over to where she was pulling parker, when I reached where they were I stood quietly behind them so that they didn't hear me as I wasn't sure if they could see me or hear me for that fact, a smile spread across my face, in front of my daughter was a cute fluffy rabbit, hazel crouched down just like her father was and watched the rabbit in all amazement. Parker stood up "should we go and get mammy and show her the rabbit?" hazel gently shot up and whispered in the most pleading voice "yeah" she spun round and her smile disappreared she looked like she had lost er mum in a busy shopping centre "where is mammy?" she asked parker looking up at him, I could see hurt in her eyes and I couldn't stand it "I'm right here baby" I said walking forward, nothing happened for a few minutes but then hazel ran towards me "mammy!!!" the smile returned to her face and it warmed my heart up, parker walked over to me and placed his hand on me waist "where did you go, you were behind us when we walked over here" I smiled at him "Sorry dear, I saw the pond and I walked over to it, there as the most gorgeous yellow roses and hundreds of water lilies, it looks beautiful" I picked my daughter up and balanced her on my hip, I pointed to the lake "shall we go and have a proper look hazel" her eyes immediately widened "can we mammy, please, I want to see the pwetty fowers" I smiled at her, her speech was wonderful she just had a few words were she struggled pronouncing them, "of course we can sweetie" I put her down and she ran toward "careful hazel, don't fall" I looked to parker who had an idiotic grin on his face "look at our little baby, she's growing up" I smiled at the thought of hazel growing up "she sure is" I entwined my hand with his, we stopped for a minute, I stood on my toes and kissed him, he turned to his right and pulled a rose from the rose bush "for you" he handed m the rose, it had no thorns on it so I stuck it in my hair, parker kissed my forehead lightly and smiled, we walked over to the pond and hazel wasn't there, panic instantly shot through me "HAZEL?! HAZEL?! HAZEL WHERE ARE YOU? DON'T PLAY HIDDING GAMES WITHOUT TELLING MAMMY!" I shouted, I looked all over the place, I looked around the pond, it was only a small pond so I could walk round it, there was a few bushes next to the pond, parker got on his hands and knees and searched through them, he stood up and brushed his knees "she's not there" he said whilst shaking his head.