Discovery of a Sanctuary, and a Very Special Gift

THE HUNTING GROUNDS, THIRD PERSON'S POV

The Yeti roared and beat it's chest at (Y/N) and his group of Minions, (Y/N) fixed the Yeti with a determined glare as he sent the Browns ahead to attack the wall of fur, the Browns and their Wolf mounts attacked the Yeti, but it didn't seem affected by the blows, of the fireballs from the Reds, until it pounded the ground so hard the Browns and Reds fell over, and it ran off towards a row boat full of barrels, the Yeti jumped into the boat, and the two Elves on that side of the platform jumped down to fight the Minions.

"Strike down the infidels" one of the Elves said as he jumped down and went to attack (Y/N), only to be set on fire by the five Reds hurling their fire at him, while the Browns savaged the other one, after they killed off the two Elves and stole their stuff, the Minions charged to the two winches that would raise and lower the boats into the water, the Minions smashed these winches and made the boat fall, forcing the Yeti to jump off and land on the platform, where he was attacked again.

"You've gone too far this time, man" one of the last two Elves said, waving his Cutlass at them before the Yeti jumped up onto the next boat, and the two Elves jumped off to fight the Minions and (Y/N), however one was quickly killed by the Wolves and the Browns bowling into him.

"Our bodies may descend but our minds rise to a higher spiritual plane" the last Elf said, sounding very tripped out.

"Just shut up and die!" (Y/N) yelled angrily as he hurled a Fireball at him, setting him on fire and making the Elf scream before he died, the Minions then repeated the motion of destroying the winches with the second boat, making the Yeti jump again, as soon as the Yeti landed the Minions surrounded it and beat it up, until with a final roar, the Yeti fell onto it's butt, panting tiredly.

"Alright, now to put this collar on and..." (Y/N) said as he approached the Yeti, holding a spiky collar and chain.

"No! No! Stop this at once!" Florian demanded as he directed the Elf ship to get closer, stopping at another platform with a gap inbetween.

"Grr, you again?" (Y/N) said in annoyance, as he glared at the Elf over the Yeti's shoulder.

"This noble beast belongs with us! Come here, come here boy!" Florian called out, the Yeti seemed to regain some of it's energy and hit (Y/N), sending him sprawling onto the wooden platform, allowing the Yeti to get a running start and jump across the gap to the platform that Florian just landed on, when it landed the Yeti did a rollie-pollie and was now sat in front of the kneeling Elf.

"Hey! That Yeti belongs to my Mistress!" (Y/N) said angrily as he got up off the ground, brushing snow off of his robes as he took out his staff.

"As if we magical folk didn't have enough problems of our own with Atlas, Salem, and the Empire, without the likes of you trying to expunge us!" Florian said, as he took hold of the Yeti's massive hand.

"Oh cry me a river, just hand over the Yeti, and I'll have our Mistress make your deaths... mostly painless!" (Y/N) threatened, with the Minions jeering and hissing angrily too.

"Ha! It's not like you can reach us, now let's go, set sail for the Sanctuary!" Florian said as he jumped back onto the boat, which also had a bunch of Baby Seals too.

"Ankwoo!" the Yeti said as he sat on the deck, holding one of the Baby Seals in his large hand, gently petting it's head with one of it's fingers as the ship sailed out of the cove.

"Oh wonderful, if only we still had the Blue Minions here! Oh well, guess we'll just have to follow them back to this Sanctuary of theirs, and get back our Yeti!" (Y/N) growled, the Minions growling too, when a scream came from close by, (Y/N) looked to where it was and then his eyes went wide.