The Second Encounter, and a Tour of the Nether World

YANG'S POV

I raced through the roads of Vale towards the area where the creatures were attacking, I sped through the barriers that the VPD had established to keep people away towards the creatures, I turned a corner and saw them in the distance still looting the stores.

I grit my teeth as I floored the accelerator towards the creatures, bumblebee was roaring towards them as they paused in their vandalism and looked at me with wide eyes, I hit the brakes making my bike screech to a halt feet away from the stunned monsters.

I jumped off the bike and flew towards the creatures activating Ember Celica and loading the explosive dust shells, I threw punch after punch towards the creatures firing the explosive shells towards them, the brown skinned beasts screeched and ran around waving their arms frantically trying to avoid the shots, however a few got blasted back into the ruined stores one slamming into a parked car leaving a body impression in the metal.

I ran towards them trying to grab one as they sprinted around I managed to grab one by the neck and hold it in front of my face, the creature looked at me with wide yellow eyes the pupils shrunken almost into pinpricks as it looked at me.

"WHERE'S MY SISTER!?" I yelled into it's face, shaking the creature violently it babbled incoherently before I suddenly felt something hit me in the head, I turned and saw one of the creatures standing there with a umbrella a look of anger on it's face, then all the creatures came and surrounded me cackling and snarling.

I threw the creature I had at one of them and looked around, there were at least ten of them surrounding me right now normally I would be enjoying myself with a fight like this, however any sort of enjoyment I could have had was smothered by my need to rescue Ruby from that guy and his monsters.

"What you want some!? Then COME AND GET IT!!" I roared loudly, my hair blazing bright as I cocked Ember Celica to fight the creatures off, The creatures shrank back when my hair burst into flames but quickly went back to snarling and snapping before they charged me.

One tried to hit me and I punched it in the face sending it flying back, they all charged me and hit me I punched back hard but they just kept getting back up and charging me, how durable are these things!?

I felt the hits begin to pile up they were all attacking me at once, I felt my power begin to rise as I took more hits but it still hurt damnit! I gave a strong punch to another one and it flew through a wall it laid on the ground with little stars dancing around it's head.

Suddenly I was hit hard in my chest making me fall down, one of the creatures was standing above me with a sharp toothed smile, I reached up and grabbed it by the ear trying to pull it off me but suddenly they all piled in and pinned my arms and legs down.

"GET OFF OF ME! LET ME GO! AND GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER!!" I thrashed and yelled trying to get them to let go of me however they had one hell of a strong grip, one of the creatures got right up into my face and yelled at me.

Suddenly the creature was blasted away by a gunshot that clanged off it's armour, I looked up and saw Pyrrha crouched down with Milo in it's rifle form shooting at the creatures, they released my arms and legs and ran back I punched one as it backed off making it fly back.

"Yang!" I heard Blake and Weiss yell as they ran over to help me, they and team JNPR ran over and surrounded me keeping their weapons aimed at the creatures, the creatures looked at us with a mix of anger and hesitation looks like they lost their nerves!

"Thanks for the help guys..." I said, Weiss smacked me in the back of the head with a scowl.

"What were you thinking? Running off on your own like that, are you nuts!?" Weiss yelled, the creatures laughed at me getting hit but shut right up at a glare from us all.

"We can continue this later! For now we should capture these creatures and find Ruby!" Blake said aiming Gambol Shroud at them in it's katana form.

"Yeah! We'll get Ruby back once we've got them and their leader" Jaune said.

"Indeed mister Arc, we shall..." came the voice of miss Goodwitch a she walked over to us with her crop, she looked around with an annoyed look on her face before looking back to where she walked from.

"Well, come on young man! Assist us in capturing these creatures!" she said sternly, another set of steps came out when...