Heaven's Peak and an Unexpected Situation!

THE NETHER WORLD, THRONE ROOM

(Y/N) stood at the foot of the steps to Ruby's Throne, thinking up plans for a way for the young Huntress to expand her Evil Influence and gain more power to establish a Dark Domain, when suddenly some of the Browns came running over to the robed young man and babbled to him quickly.

"I see, that is good to know Grubby" (Y/N) said to the Brown Minion, who nodded eagerly before he ran off to continued his duties.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Ruby asked him from her seat on her Throne, now very interested in what news they might have now.

"It would seem there are a few things happening that will require your attention, Dark lady, chances to expand your influence, and increase the size of your Dark Domain" (Y/N) said as he turned around to speak with the younger girl directly.

"Really? Like what?" Ruby asked her Minion Master and Sorcerer, after having nothing to do for a while she was eager for some action, Weiss, Blake and Yang also looked over, wondering what the Minions may have learned.

"Is seems that the Minions have found a way to the city of Heaven's Peak, and it would seem that the city is gripped by a Plague of some kind" (Y/N) said to her with a serious frown on his face, as he folded his arms behind his back.

"A Plague?" Ruby asked in concern, the other girls were also concerned about the fact there was a Plague, and wondering what it did.

"Yes, and whatever this plague is it seems to have crippled the city, the perfect chance to go in there and show those Peasants whose in charge!" (Y/N) said to Ruby, that made Ruby sweat-drop, going into a city with an unknown sickness going around made the four girls a little uneasy.

"Okay, what else is there to do?" Ruby asked him, wanting to know the other option available to her.

"There is also a small village in the snowy kingdom of Atlas, I saw them when I went to fetch you your birthday present, that Village could also make a good second settlement for you to rule over" (Y/N) said to her as he thought back to that sleepy snowy little town that he discovered.

"A village in Atlas? What's it called?" Weiss asked as she walked over, interested in knowing what village (Y/N) planned for Ruby to take over, because if they tried to take over mantle then it would likely end up being a disaster, so where else could they possibly be talking about?

"I believe it's called Nordberg?" (Y/N) said as he turned to look at the Heiress, whose face changed from interest to disinterest.

"Ugh... that Oum forsaken backwater, it's not worth much if you ask me" Weiss said with a frown on her face, not impressed about the mention of that town.

"What's it like there?" Ruby asked her partner in Beacon with interest, wondering why Weiss seemed to deflate so suddenly at the mention of this town.

"It's just a small village full of brutes and yokels that make a living Hunting Seals and selling the meat and pelts to the people of Atlas and Mantle" Weiss explained to Ruby, seeming like she really didn't like the idea of spending time in suck an isolated little backwater settlement that reeked of Fish and Seal.

"Huh... okay, let's go to Heaven's Peak! We can help those people with the Plague, and maybe find some stuff there" Ruby said as she turned to look at (Y/N), who nodded to her and went to prepare himself and the Minions for the adventure and prepare his own Spells.

"Okay, whose going with you for this one?" Blake asked Ruby curiously, knowing that they couldn't leave her alone with (Y/N) too much.

"I think I'll take (Y/N) and you with me this time, Blake" Ruby said with a smile as she skipped off to get herself ready, a minute later the three were stood on the platform and rose up as the magic's of the Netherworld transported them to their next location.