Moving into the Nether World, and the First Trip

THE NETHER WORLD, (Y/N)'S POV

There was a flash of light as the magic of the tower brought the five of us to the tower, Weiss, Blake and Yang looked around disoriented from the sudden trip while Ruby and I smiled at being home again.

"Hail! The Dark Lady has returned from her trip, did ye have fun lass?" Quaver said as he ran over the bells on his hat and stick ringing loudly, he stood before Ruby with a big, sharp toothed grin on his face.

"Yep! And I got my team to come with me!" Ruby said happily.

"So you did, our most foreboding Dark Lady! Could you tell me the names of these lovely ladies?" Quaver asked.

"Well, this is my big sister Yang, that's Blake and Weiss, and together we are team RWBY!" Ruby said in a proud voice.

"Where's my luggage?!" Weiss said in an angry voice, she was holding her stomach from the nausea of such rapid travel.

"I'd guess the Minions brought it to the Mistresses Private Quarters, the three of you will have your own room's prepared for your stay with us" I said as Yang and Blake regained their composure and looked around the Throne Room.

"So this is the Nether World?" Blake asked curiously.

"I don't see what's so impressive about it..." Weiss said after she finally managed to keep her stomach from emptying.

"Shall we show them, Master?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" Ruby said as her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Show us what Rubes?" Yang asked with a raised brow.

"Close your eyes and follow us!" Ruby said excitedly.

"O-Okay..." Blake said as she closed her eyes, Yang shut her eyes and took Ruby's hand while I took hold of Blake's hand,Ruby looked over at us and I could swear I saw her silver eyes narrow within the darkness of her helmet, I looked and saw Weiss staring at us with an unamused expression and her arms crossed over her chest.

"I am not going to do something so childish!" Weiss said in an angry voice.

"Oh, come oooonnn, Weiss, just do it!" Ruby said in a sad voice.

"Just show us you dunce!" Weiss said, only to be tackled down by two of the Browns and Quaver, she had a rag tied over her eyes and she was lifted into the air by the Minions and she kicked and wiggled as they held onto her.

"Huh, problem solved! Let's go mistress" I said with a smirk, Ruby nodded her head and walked towards the doorway to the Private Quarters pulling Yang along after her, I guided Blake towards the steps and walked her up while the Browns and Quaver went up the steps holding onto a struggling Weiss.

After a short walk through the Private Quarters we reached the balcony outside of Ruby's room, we stood Blake and Yang on the wide open balcony and stepped away as the Minions tossed Weiss onto the ground, making her yelp as her butt hit the stone floor.

"Okay, open your eyes!" Ruby said excitedly.

Yang and Blake opened their eyes and their jaws immediately dropped at the sight of the massive abyss under the tower, and the floating rocks that orbited the tower.

"Ruby Rose! I am so going to-" Weiss said as she stood up and ripped the blindfold off of her face, however her rant was cut off as she took in the sight of the Nether World.

The three walked towards the rails on the edge of the balcony, staring out into the open air as the rocks floated past like meteors, the never ending falls of water and magma from the roof and the walls, they all looked down and saw the deep, dark abyss below and moved back.

"So... what do you think? Are you impressed?" Ruby asked in a cocky voice, she was very pleased to have a Dark Tower all of her own, especially one that defied the laws of physics and gravity!

"I-I don't..." Blake said as she watched the rocks orbit the tower.

"H-how? This is impossible!" Weiss said as she looked around.

Yang was speechless as she took in everything around her, she had a wide, wonder filled smile plastered to her face as she twirled around on the spot.

"That's not all! How about we show them around (Y/N)?" Ruby asked me.

"Sure, let's show them the things you have at your disposal, my lady" I said with a bow, she giggled and turned to look at her friends and sister.

"Come on guys! I want to show you the other places down here!" Ruby said excitedly as she turned and ran away back into the towers Private Quarters, Yang, Weiss, Blake and I followed after her and reached the stairway down to the Throne Room, we all descended the stairs together until we reached the Throne Room.

"This is the place I rule from, I even get a big chair!" Ruby said as she moved her outstretched arms around the wide open room and pointed towards her throne.

Yang let a whistle come from her lips while Blake stood back watching the Browns scurry around cleaning the room and repairing any damages, Weiss eyes the throne with envy and huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I-It's not that impressive!" Weiss said in a voice laced with jealousy.

"Hey!" Ruby said angrily.

"She's not wrong mistress" I said, causing Ruby and the other to turn and look at me.

"Since our last master died, the tower fell into disrepair and lost much of it's impressiveness, however since you are here we can start gathering riches to upgrade the tower and other areas of the Nether World" I said happily, while I was annoyed that the tower wasn't as grand as it used to be, but I was pleased that Ruby could make the tower look great once more.

"And how does she gather said riches?" Blake asked with a skeptical look in her eye.

"As we venture around the world, your Minions will gather any useful objects or treasures for you my lady, those are usually things like gold to magic crystals for upgrading the Minion Burrows" I explained, Ruby nodded her head at this.

"Sounds cool! So we're looking for gold, not lien?" Ruby asked cutely.

"Indeed Master, any gold we acquire will go into your treasury which is in your room, within your private quarters, shall we continue the tour of the Nether World, Dark Lady?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, we shall!" Ruby said, she turned and skipped away followed by me and her teammates walking after her.