Raiding the Kitchen

BACK AT THE NETHER WORLD, YANG'S POV

I punched my fist right through the chest of another Beowolf killing it instantly, I pulled my fist out and the Grimm's body dropped dead to the ground of the arena as it started to turn to dust, I spun around and kicked another Beowolf on the jaw breaking several of it's teeth before I followed up with a powerful uppercut that send the Beowolf flying into the air.

When the Grimm's body hit the floor the Browns in the stands whooped and cheered as they danced and celebrated, I raised my fist up and smiled as the Browns cheered louder, I then quickly punched another Beowolf before blasting it with the shotgun in my gauntlet, sending it flying into the rock wall of the arena where it disintegrated into black dust.

"Whoo doggy! Lady Yang has certainly shown her brute strength in this battle, she's gone SEVEN ROUNDS and isn't tired yet!" Quaver announced from the hollowed out Dragon horn, making the Browns whoop and holler in excitement.

"OH YEAH! Another win under my belt!" I cheered as I raised both of my fists into the air getting a very loud cheer from the Browns around me in the stands.

"Now onto a special round just for the lady, BRING IN THE BIG BOYS!!" Quaver yelled, making the Browns sheer louder in anticipation of the upcoming fight.

I looked to see five very large Ursa get pushed into the arena followed by an Ursa Major, the Grimm picked themselves up and roared at the surrounding Minions before they all set their sights on me, the Major roared loudly signalling the others to rush me all together, I smiled and cracked my knuckles and grinned as the bear-like Grimm came closer.

"All right, come and get me!" I yelled as the Ursa lunged at me, I pulled back my fist and punched the Grimm right in the snout making it fly backwards, then I jumped to avoid another one's claws swiping at my legs before blasting Ember Celica in it's face, blowing up it's entire head and killing it, then I saw two more rush at me and swing their claws at me but I easily moved aside so they couldn't hit me.

Then I used Ember Celica to propel myself towards the two Ursa, when I reached them I drop kicked one of them in the chest making it fall onto it's back before I landed on it's chest and blew a hole in it's chest with Ember Celica, then I jumped into the air and delivered a heel kick to the top of the second Grimm's head, shattering the armoured mask and smashing it's head into the rocky ground.

I was suddenly tackled to the ground and one of the last two Ursa loomed above me on it's back legs letting out a loud roar as it threw it's weight onto me, I cocked my Ember Celica and blasted myself out from under it before it could crush me.

I skidded along the ground and stopped a little bit away from the Ursa, however I saw a shadow looming over me and I looked back to see the Ursa Major's massive paw smash into me and send me flying into a wall, I watched the two Grimm come together to attack me as I stood back up, then I saw it...

Some of my precious hair fluttering down from my head towards the ground!

"Oh, HELL NO!!" I yelled as my hair exploded into an inferno, and my eyes turned scarlet before I launched myself towards the Two Grimm unleashing a flurry of punches on the normal Ursa before blasting a hole in it's chest.

"OH MY WORD!! Lady Yang's got some real power in those fists of hers! And quite the fiery temper too, kind of reminds me of a Dragon!" Quaver yelled excitedly over the horn, the Browns went so excited they started frothing at the mouths or pummelling each other.

"What!? You want some too!?!" I roared at the Ursa Major, the Alpha Grimm roared at me in response and lunged at me, I channelled my Aura into my fists and landed punch after punch while I avoided the Grimm's massive claws, eventually I overwhelmed the Major and delivered a final, devastating uppercut to the Ursa Major's jaw sending the Grimm flying upwards and over the wall of the arena, I could hear the Grimm's roar grow fainter as it fell into the abyss below the arena.

"By my pointy ears! RING OOOOOUUUUUUUT!!" Quaver yelled loudly before he collapsed in a pile in the announcers seat, trying to regain his breath while the crowd of Browns jumped and cheering the stands, I raised an arm into the air and the Browns responded with loud cheering, then I threw both arms into the air making the crowd go wild!

The rock doors slid open and I walked out of the arena bowing to the crowd as they cheered and clapped their hands, I stood up straight and walked out of the arena and went down the stairs onto a floating rock which lowered down to the entrance to the arena where I saw Gash standing with his executioners axe slung over his shoulder.

"Did you have fun in the arena?" he asked in a low, growly voice.

"Yeah, it was a good workout, I'm gonna go have a rest for a bit, maybe play a game on my Scroll" I said as I walked past, I jumped onto the rock and flew back towards the Dark Tower, I had to admit it was pretty cool living in such a big place, and even though we were living deep underground now the view was still pretty awesome.

The rock stopped at the ledge to the tower and I casually walked off of the floating rock and made my way into the tower, however I stopped when I saw the large number of Minions running around with big baskets full of different kinds of food, there were all kinds of vegetables and meat being sent through the portal to the surface world, like whole chickens and cows were being brought through!

"Woah! What's all this?" I asked in surprise as I saw two Browns carry a raw, whole body of beef through the doorway to the tower.

"Master find food! Send back to Tower, yes, yes!" one of the Browns giggled as he took a bite from a very big chicken leg.

"Wow, well I guess you could say this is, food for thought, eh? Am I right?" I said with a smile as I snatched an apple from a passing basket and took a bite from it, some of the Browns giggled at my pun while others followed my teams examples and groaned, I saw that the Browns were busy moving the food they had taken to what I guessed was a kitchen or something? So I left them to it and went to relax with my Scroll after the fight in the Battle Rock.