The Netherworld, and Her Minions

BEACON ACADEMY THE MORNING AFTER YANG'S POV

We were sitting in Ozpin's office said man and miss Goodwitch looking at us with worry and sympathy, Blake sat beside me holding my hand for comfort, Weiss looked extremely guilty and me I was in a bottomless pit of despair...

We'd been pulled out of the cave system, had to be held in our dorm all day yesterday because of the dead White Fang, we had to tell them over and over about what happened and about Ruby...

Now here we were sitting in professor Ozpin's office along with miss Goodwitch, having to once again explain what happened in the caves, needless to say I was getting pissed with waiting to go save my baby sister!

"Girls, I know this must be difficult for you... however any details you can give would be greatly appreciated" Ozpin said, resting his head on his hands.

"We were... patrolling the caves for White Fang activity, but we got separated we were all captured by those scum" Weiss said, her voice sounding hollow and sad.

"We'd been tied to these posts, Weiss and I were unconscious only Yang was awake for what happened..." Blake said tightening her hold on my hand.

The teachers focused all their attention on me, I took a deep breath to try to calm down however it was very difficult, all I wanted to do was find Ruby as fast as possible but it felt like everyone just wanted me to leave it alone!

"I was trying to get loose when suddenly one of the walls caved in, and in the opening was... Ruby, she was shooting at the white Fang with Crescent Rose when this guy showed up" I said.

"He threw fireballs at the White Fang then he whispered something to Ruby, she called out a charge and suddenly these little brown creatures came from the hole, they attacked the White Fang... killed a lot of them and stole their stuff" I continued.

"When they got to the last guy she told them to stop and they obeyed her, they chained up the thug then set us all free I hugged her but saw something was wrong... I pulled her hood down and she was wearing a weird helmet, he introduced himself to me and then Weiss and Blake woke up" I concluded, I didn't want too keep going and Blake understood.

"The creatures referred to her as their master, and did everything she told them to do, the guy called himself Ruby's adviser and was the leader of those creatures, they called them minions and they acted very hyper" Blake said.

"Suddenly that guy, I think his name was (Y/N)... he said that Ruby had to come with him, Yang objected and we got ready to protect her but she suddenly fell down clutching her chest, The guy said that because she put on that helmet her soul was opened to new powers" Weiss said.

"And that they were going to kill her if they weren't stabilised, and that the only way to do that was for her to go the a place called the nether world with him and the minions, then he called up this strange looking rock and grabbed Ruby" Blake said, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I had to finish the story.

"Then that bastard hit us with some kind of power, we got slowed down and couldn't get to her in time! He jumped onto the rock while the minions ran into a smaller gate beside the big one, a-and we tried... we tried so hard... but she-she..." I sobbed into Blake's shoulder, it was still pretty raw.

"I see... it's okay miss Long, you don't have to continue anymore, I think I've got the gist of what happened..." Ozpin said, lacing his fingers together in thought, miss Goodwitch looked disturbed by our tale.

"So what are we going to do!? How are we going to get her back!?" I demanded.

"Did he say anything else about what he planned to do with miss Rose?" miss Goodwitch asked.