A/N (WattCon 2k14, thank yous and self promo)

****There is an epilogue! Will be right after this note****

-has miniature panic attack-

It's over.

It's really over.

I remember starting this story all those months ago ... it definitely wasn't the one it ended up to be. In my original idea, Zoe was a slut and Alfie was a nerd but, instead of teaching him how to live, Alfie taught Zoe how to love and she stopped doing everything bad she was doing at the beginning.

I think I like this one way better and hopefully you do too! Also not certain why I told you any of that . . .

So imma do some self-promo and then I'll thank some mofos.

Ok so I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL -le gasp-

Yes, yes I do. And its pretty close to 100 subscribers which is super rad.

So if you could go check it out, that'd be cool. I'll put a video on the side that you'll hopefully watch.

Idk I talk about books and life and just do random shiz on it. Super fun though. I use it to get out my creative juices.

My user name is gateway2narnia so just search that up and my face should come up. Or click the link in my profile (I'll put more social media links at the end of this chapter)

IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC if you could check out my other fanfics c: im currently writing an American Horror Story one that no one has read cx I'm also writing a Zalfie fanfic which will, honestly, be my last one for awhile.

WATTCON 2K14

IM TRYING TO DO A WATTCON EVENT AT COLORADO MILLS (WHICH IS LOCATED IN COLORADO IN CASE YOU WERE CONFUSED!) I know it's pretty unlikely any of y'all are in Colorado but if you are PLEASE COME BC THERE WILL BE LIKE FREE WATTPAD MERCH AND PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT FANFICS AND ZALFIE AND GOOD BOOKS WITH.

PLUS I LIKE WANNA MEET AS MANY INTERNET PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE BC YOU GUYS ARE RAD AF AND IM A NICE PERSON I SWEAR.

The little banner thing I made will also be on the side.

The official Colorado WattCon Twitter is @COWattCon or https://www.twitter.com/COWattCon

(It'll be on November 8th, 1:00pm-whenever. Tweet me/DM me any and all questions.)

For my information check out the side video where I talk about it :)

THANK YOUS:

Thank you to the first person whoever read this fanfic besides me. I doubt you're still with us but thanks man.

Thank you to anyone who has been with this story from the beginning to the end. Y'all are some crazy mothafuckas.

Thank you to Olliver (an IRL friend) for like reading this. You're crazy & great & insanely supportive. Altogether you're a great friend and I'm lucky. You should also come to WattCon.

Thank you to @itsmebrookeb. I am in love with you & your fanfics and you've just been so supportive and great. Srsly. Also you're a good frand.

Thank you to @GFlandsmo. You were one of the first readers for this book and you also were reading my two other Zalfie fanfics. You were my first wattpad friend.

Thank you to @myylifeasafangirl. You have also read more than one of my fanfics (ik ik, why would anyone do that?) You're great and i'd love to get to know you better.

Thank you to @ClandestineAuthors @moodeepaws @AlexisSilerio @Zalfieeforever for commenting multiple times. It didn't go unnoticed and it was super dang cool.

Thank you to anyone & everyone who has voted and commented. You guys are fantastic.

Thank you to @onethousandwishes for constantly inspiring me. I know you're not reading this but you're fantastic.

Thank you to the Arctic Monkeys for making fab music and inspiring me as well.

Also thank you to Evan Peters for being insanely attractive and helping to get me out of the bed in the morning.

LINKS

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gateway2narnia

Kik: gateway2narnia

Tumblr: http://zalfiesarmy.tumblr.com/

http://himdeadwannahookup.tumblr.com

Instagram: http://instagram.com/regrets.and.cigarettes

Twitter: https://twitter.com/gateway2narnia

Love,

Juniper xxx

PS

You guys have all been incredibly supportive and lovely. Thank you all so much. Writing this fanfiction has gotten me through some hard times and thank you all for the distraction.

I know I don't have as many reads as other WattPad writers but I'm surprised I even got one. I fully believe you are one of the sweetest, cutest, funniest people on this plane and I swear if anyone tells you different, I will punch them in the face. That is all.