Cover the childrens eyes

(This is a crossover between Marvel and Supernatural. Why? Cause I'm a nerd and still coping with Endgame and the last episode of Spn.))((Also some smutty shit happens so enjoy))((who am I kidding, this is a smut chapter))

Sam blinked rapidly, trying to get his eyes adjusted to the dark. Sam was currently tied up in an empty room, nothing apart from dirt littered the floor. He's been kept here after the whole "accident". To be honest, after the whole demon blood thing and him being possessed by an angel, he wasn't really the same.

He had stumbled upon this group called "The Avengers". They were all pretty cool but then Gabriel just had to pop in. Ugh, he'll never forgive him for the embarrassment he was put through.

Sure enough, Sam had freaked out and was kidnapped by a god. Loki to be exact. Gotta admit it though, Sam thought Loki's raven black hair was hot.

"Hey there Sam, " Loki greeted as he walked in the room.

"Hey Loki, " Sam replied casually. Being tied up was quite the normal thing for Sam.

There was a crash somewhere in the building and Loki sighed. "I guess he's here, the damn archangel, " Loki mumbled and looked down, rubbing his temples.

"LoKi I sWeAr To DaD iF yOu- oh"

"Gabriel?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the angel in distaste.

"Dude I thought you had my dog, "

"Sam isn't your dog?"

"What! Hell Nah!" Gabriels face burned up, his eyes widening.

"Well I kinda was-"

"Oh shut up Sam, "

Loki giggled and looked up at the ceiling before looking back at the two.

"Look, after what you did to me back at the tower, I will never forgive you for, "

"Oh shut up, you love me, "

"I have to agree with Gods son here, you do love him, "

"Just untie me so I can stab him with an angel blade, "

Gabriel looked offended and he snapped his fingers, totally not freaking out Loki for a moment. Gabe smiled and looked Sam up and down.

"What did you do?" Sam asked and looked around the room. He then noticed Gabriel was looking at him like food. He looked at his tied up body and started fighting against the restraints that held him. He was dressed up in some pretty kinky stuff if ya know what I mean. Leather covered some of his skin, barely covering his dick. A leash was connected to a collar that was tightly wrapped around his neck. He also had stripper high heels on so if he tried to walk, he would probably fall.

"Should i-"

"You're not going anywhere Loki, " Gabriel snapped his fingers again and the entire room changed.

"So this is what you meant by 'making Sam Winchester a power bottom'" Loki said and looked at Gabriel.

"I thought I was gonna do it alone unless you really don't want to, I can zap you out of here, " Gabriel smiled as he looked up at Loki.

"You know, I think I will join in, " Loki smiled devilishly. "He's been pulling at me like nothing since I brought him in, "

The celestial beings laughed and Sam looked at them, slightly afraid but mostly turned on.

Gabriel walked closer to the hunter and leaned down to his level.

"Well mark me down as scared and horny, " Sam mumbled and smiled shyly.