You're no fun, Jack

Summary: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pairing: Sam×Gabriel

Warnings: Strong language and smut

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, GABRIEL I NEED THAT!"

Whoa, wait up a little! First off, why is Gabe in the bunker without an explanation? Well, Sam was researching while Dean and Cas were out on a hunt, Gabe popped up right in front of him and he wasn't in good shape, at all. Sam took Gabriel under his wing (pun intended) and it has been about two months since Gabriel had randomly shown up here covered in blood and bruises. Caught up? Good.

Gabriel ran around the bunker, trying to get away from the moose. He laughed as he ducked under the table in the main room.

"Really Gabe? Under the table?" Sam chuckled and walked around the table slowly. Sam sighed and grabbed Gabe's legs when he was least expecting it. "Gotcha, " Sam smirked and grabbed the book from Gabe. Gabriel frowned and glared at him.

"You're no fun, Sammy, " he groaned and sat up quickly.

A bit too quickly though.

Sam had no time to move and Gabe's head lightly grazed his dick. Sam gasped and blushed, then kicked and walked away from Gabe.

"Ow! What did I do?" Gabe scoffed and glared at him, not having any clue of what he did to deserve that. He softened up a small bit when he noticed how flustered Sam was. Noticing what he just did, he chuckles and stood up, walking towards him suggestively.

"Sammy, Sammy, Sammy..." He said as he sat on his lap facing him.

"What?" Sam asks like he did nothing.

"Did you like that?" He whispered into Sams' ear and he quietly gasped. Sam's mouth twitched and he tried to get words out but he was too flustered to do anything.

"So Sam, " Gabe growled and pulled his hair. "Do you enjoy this kind of stuff? This kinky shit? Oh, I bet you do..." He said in a deep voice and traced his fingers along Sam's jawline.

Sam hitched his breath and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh, you must tell me though! Do you enjoy this?" He stood up and slammed Gabe onto the table. Sam enjoyed this a little too much and so did Gabe. Neither of them knew though.

Sam leaned in and kissed him. Gabe was surprised, he thought the two of them were just messing around but he was very wrong.

He liked this change of event. It was new to him surprisingly. Out of all his years on earth, he never felt so happy before. The one who gave him pleasure is human. Archangels are all mighty and not supposed to sin. At all.

But, this felt right.

All the sex and drugs couldn't compare to this human. A simple human.

"F-fuck! Sam!" Gabriel moaned while Sam started to bite and lick his neck. He arched his back and clutched onto Sam.

"Sam... Please... Inside..." Gabe breathed heavily as Sam looked up.

"Beg, " Sam said and smirked at the panting archangel. He loved him like this, helpless and weak. Sam felt proud of himself, knowing he can do this to a celestial being. Knowing he can make him so weak and full of ecstasy.

"I want you inside of me! Completely raw and the only lube is my saliva! So it hurts so much that I can't walk for weeks or months! So I can't heal myself with my grace! I want it to hurt and please me so much that I can't help but lay still and enjoy the pain and pleasure!" Gabe yelled out as he was reaching towards to undo his belt buckle.