What a Twist!

Gabriel Novak is a nerd, to put it flatly. He writes fanfiction of his favorite characters from shows and movies like Marvel and Lucifer. He mostly writes Marvel Fanfiction because of all the ships in the movies.

Plus he just really like writing gay fanfiction.

Gabriel was just chilling on his bed, reading an actual book. The rain was softly hitting his window, sticking to it and sliding down it slowly. This had been going on for a few hours and Gabriel loved it. It's not often it rains where he lives.

His phone pinged and turned on, leaving it on its lock screen. Gabriel picked it up and smiled when he saw he was tagged in something on Tumblr.

He set his book aside and clicked on the notification once he unlocked the device. He clicked on it because he normally doesn't get tagged in things, so he always went to go see what he was tagged in.

Gabriel gasped and almost dropped his phone.

"Oh my God this is the greatest day in my life, " he spoke quietly and smiled brightly. One of his favorite artists had drawn a cover for him! And on his favorite story he was writing in fact!

Gabriel was overjoyed by this and reblogged the already popular post, saying this in the place where he was able to write feedback on.

'Oh my God, you have no idea how happy this makes me, "

He pushed post and jumped around in his seat. Who knew this would happen on this dull day! Well, the author did but we aren't going to talk about that.

-------------------------------------------

It had been a few weeks since the whole art thing. Gabriels already high following count had doubled and he was getting a lot of feed from his stories.

But of course, people had started things that Gabriel would think make the artist embarrassed but it didn't. The artist actually had posted more art for his stories. Gabriel was quite shocked from this but who wouldn't be? A popular artist and a popular fanfiction author pretty much sums everything up.

The artist actually slid into Gabriels DMs and started a casual chat with him.

Now since this has been going on for weeks, everyone assumed that the two were together. Which wasn't the case.

This day, Gabriel was walking down the halls of his high school. Yes, Gabriel is a high schooler. Crazy right? But how else would this end without introducing the artist?

He smiled at his brother, Castiel, looking at his flustered face. "Well, I'm sorry! It's not my fault he is acting like a chaotic gay man near me!" Gabriel stifled out laughter and set his hand on Castiel's shoulder.

"Well, it kinda is, Dean acts straight around everyone but you, please tell me again that it isn't you, "

Castiel pouted and looked down at the floor, putting away his phone.

"At least I don't write fanfiction in my spare time, " Cas smiled and Gabriel glared at him playfully. "Oh, and at least I'm not crushing on an artist that's probably in their thirties, "

Gabriel made an offended sound and hit Castiel's arm.

"Oh my God, it's Miss Keisha, " Gabriel mocked the vine and Castiel laughed quietly.

"Mood, " Castiel replied and smiled brightly at his brother.

The two were now just communicating through vine references, which is how they usually communicated because they were meme lords.

"HERE'S THE MOTHER FUC-" Gabriel was cut short by someone knocking into him. It was Sam Winchester, the selective mute kid. "Oh sorry about that, " Gabriel apologized and the kid picked up his things frantically, then running away quickly. A paper flew out of his grasp without him knowing.