I guess it wasn't a dream

Summary: A Sabriel AU where Sam, Gabriel, Castiel, and Dean are in college. While Cas and Dean get along fine it's just that Sam and Gabe don't. They're all roommates and one night a party starts up. Sam and Gabe goes without neither of them knowing and things end up in a bit of a mess

Warnings: boyxboy, vulgar language, implied smut, drinking, heavy kissing

Paring: Sam Winchester x Gabriel Novak

-------------------------------------------

"Bye Gabriel, " Cas said as Gabriel smiled and walked out the door.

Sam sighed as he looked at the door, contemplating if he should really go to the party Jessica invited him to. He made sure that no one was in or close to the front room and walked out the door without saying what he was doing.

He walked up to the frat house and swallowed nervously. He wasn't ready to go to a party yet, he was only a week into Stanford and he thought it was too early to go to a party.

He sighed and entered the loud building and was met with drunk freshmen and older kids. The smell of alcohol was strong and lingered in peoples breath as they walked past Sam.

Same walked into the main room where everyone was and noticed the bright blonde girl known as Jessica. He smiled and walked towards her but a girl went up to him handed him a drink and waited for him to take it and drink it.

He took it and drank quickly, wanting to get to Jessica and not feel awkward.

"Want more?" The girl smiled and latched herself onto Sam.

He furrowed his eyebrows and then just shrugged his shoulders.

The drunk girl giggled and lead Sam towards the table with all the cups and alcohol. Sam looked at her question but she shoved a cup full of beer in his face.

He smiled and took a drink of it and that's where everything went downhill.

Many drinks later Sam was drunk out of his mind and had no idea what was going on. A few girls were all over him while some were just crowding around him. One that was on him started making out with him. Which even drunk him didn't want but he went with it, possibly too drunk to even move.

He opened his eyes and noticed someone was walking towards him. A he to be exact. He seemed to become sober for a second and he froze.

It was from Gabriel.

"Sammy! Almost didn't recognize you!" Gabriel grinned and pushed by the girls that were guarding him like a bunch of dogs. "I see you have a bunch of girls on you, don't blame them, I'd like to be in that position," Sam blushed and pushed the girl that was trying to make out with him.

Sam suddenly regained his drunkness back and grabbed Gabe's face. "You are such a damn tease, " he whispered while Gabriel just froze in place, not expecting this to happen just because he walked over to Sam.

Sam suddenly kissed him and the whole world stopped for Gabriel. This has to be his drunk mind, Gabriel thought and he gave in and kissed him back.

"Oh, Sammy, let's not get to carried away," Gabe said between breaths. Sam smiled and picked him up, walking to another room while everyone else continued to be drunk in the other room.

Sam locked the door and slammed Gabe onto the wall. Gabe unbuttoned Sam's shirt and took it off. "Fuck Sam..." Gabe moaned between breaths.

The rest of the night was a blur.

Sam woke up with a massive headache. He flinched at the bright light surrounding him and noticed that he was on the floor naked, covered with a blanket. He looked around the room and noticed someone passed out on the floor.

Then the memories started to come to his mind. The moans of his name being called. The voice of the person and he knew who it was.

He fucked Gabriel Novak.

And he got hard just thinking of him again.

"Holy shit" he whispered

"Holy shit is right moose, geez who knew you had it in you to fuck me like a toy, " Gabe said and sat up, wincing in pain. "Wow, you must have been a machine last night..." He chuckled and looked at Sam.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked and blushed in embarrassment.

"Maybe if you can do what you did last night I'm sure if feel better, " Gabe said smirked at him.

"Gabriel!" Sam gave him a mixture of a bitch face and embarrassment.

Gabe laughed and threw Sams shirt at him. "Get dressed, I'm sure Dean and Cas are worried about us. I'm sure you need some Advil or something to get rid of that nasty headache, " Gabe smiled and watched as Sam got dressed.

"I also think I'm going to need help getting up."

"Ugh alright, I guess you do," Sam smiled and picked Gabe up, surprised that he was already dressed.

"I love you, " Sam said and kissed him, then smiled.

Gabe froze in his arms and looked at him, blinked a few times and smiled.

"I love you too, Sam"

--------------

Holy heeccccc I'm tired. I'm also sorry that it has been a while since I updated this.

My teacher has been giving me assignments like crazy. Still is in fact. Anyway, because of that I kinda ran out of motivation to write anything. It's been really hard just to run around everywhere. I'm just glad I got something done.

Bye!!!

P.s: I might just change this to a Sabriel one-shot book because that's all I can seem to write :'