ch. 1: Introduction

Hello!  I am May Ziro, I was born into one of the various earth tribes during a war with the fire nation,  how am I talking you may ask.. Well, lemme tell ya a story!

I was once a business woman in the 21st century. I had my own company and ran it with my siblings. We had a lot of fun, and we were really close!....  But I died in a car accident. Actually,  no,  it was no accident!  Seriously they drove on the sidewalk just to get me! What's with that!? 

Ahem, anyway. I talked to this light thiny claiming to be a god and they asked if there was anything I really wanted. I said I wanted 3 things....

"I want to be powerful, I want to be cute, and lastly I want to be free."

Yep,  that's what I said,  and ya know what?  It worked!!!

I was reborn in the world of Avatar,  The Last air Bender considering the war... But something was strange about me. A member of the earth tribe being born with white hair? That's strange,  isn't it... Yeah the fire tribe took me away when they found me.

I wondered if the god had tricked me, if maybe my freedom was a lie, but no, I just had to earn it.

Unfortunately, while trying to escape, a fire tribesman burned my right arm.  It took years for it to heal, but in the end I gained my freedom and started to train myself so I would never get captured again.

After I escaped, healing and training were the only things I was focused on,  and because I hid on one of the Fire Nation's ships,  it was easy to get my hands on the perfect weapons,  my lovely dual katan! 

Now I'm on my way to living freely without worry! 

Or so I thought....