9. All memories part 2

The three were not even far away from them even ten meters. "I hope they are all Okey people." Said Hayner. Pence and Olette looked at each other. "We also hope that nothing has happened and that everyone is well on their way.", Said Pence and Olette as if from one mouth. They are only about 2 meters away.

"When will he finally wake up?" Said Xion. "That takes time Xion," Axel explained to her. Xion just looked at Roxas at a word she did not even turn her face. Riku saw Xion come down and run down her cheeks. The sun from the beach was slowly setting and it was getting darker

Memories beginning

After a mission.
Roxas and Xion went to the clock tower. Roxas sat down and ate his ice cream. Xion stopped and looked straight ahead. "Do not you want any ice?" Said Roxas. Xion only looked down. "Xion?" He asked. "Oh sorry. I guess I'm just tired. "Xion told him. "Want to sit down?" Asked Roxas. "No, I'll go. See you later. "She just said and turned around and left. "Okey ...." Roxas said after she disappeared.
Reminder end.

From the day on which Xion did not come.
Roxas ate his ice cream as Axel came. "Alone?" Axel told him. "Hey, Axel," Roxas said only. Axel passed behind him and sat down next to him. "Where is Xion?" Asked Axel. "She's gone." Said Roxas. "Hm ...": came only from Axel. "She's behaving strangely lately, do not you think?" Asked Roxas Axel. Axel said nothing. "Maybe it's not good," Roxas said. "Yes, yes. Do not always say that. "Axel said this time. "If you think so," Roxas says. "I hope we will have a holiday soon. We could use a trip to the beach. "Roxas said to Axel. "True ..." said Axel.

"But you're early," Axel says to Roxas. "No, you're just too late," Roxas said. "Today it's two-hundred-and-five-and-fifty." Explains Roxas Axel. "What do you mean by that?" Asked Axel. "So many days have passed since I came to the organization," Roxas explains. "As time goes by ...." Roxas says softly. "So, so you counted," Axel says to him. "Yes. Something you have to hold, right? I do not remember the time before the organization. Already forgotten. I was like a zombie ... "said Roxas. Axel put a hand on Roxas's shoulder. "True, in the first week, you barely made a set. Come on, you're still a zombie. "Axel said. "Well, thanks!" Said Roxas. And the two laughed. "Hey, Roxas. Do you know why the sunset is red?: Said Axel. Axel and Roxas are watching the sunset. "Light is made of many colors. And red is the color that travels farthest from all. "Axel explained to him. "As if I had asked you! Know-it-all. "Said, Roxas. Both started laughing loudly.

Axel had leaned back and Roxas was sitting next to him. "Seriously. Where is she? "Roxas wondered. Axel had a kind of nasty face, but also a sad and normal expression and then sat up. "Roxas .." said Axel. Roxas looked at Axel. "I do not know if she shows up today," Axel told him. "Did she collapse again?" Asked Roxas shocked. "You ....": Axel started. "What ... did not you hear it? She was sent on a very important mission. Pretty cool, huh? ": Axel lies before him. "Oh ..... and when will she come back?": He asked Axel. "Well, that depends on how well she does her job, right?" He asked Roxas. "Hm, you're right." Said Roxas.
Reminder end.

At the beach
Roxas is on a beach and looks to the sea. He knelt down and picked up a shell. "Xion ..." said Roxas. Then he clenched his hand into a fist and closed the shell in his fist. He looked at a bridge where someone was just walking over he startled. He was still thinking but then he went where the person is.

The person stopped at the point where the lead was over. Roxas arrived at the person and stopped. "Xion!" He called the person. The person turned to look at him and then she took down the hood she wore but what Roxas saw was not Xion. It was Xexion who suddenly stood in front of him. "For sure. Surely you knew that's what happened. "Xexion said. Roxas did not know what Xexion meant when he heard a voice behind him. "Where from?" Asked Riku Xexion. Riku passed Roxas. "Because in your memory ... you were in many worlds before you came here. Both went past him. "And of course ... in these worlds, you have only met creatures of darkness. That's all that's left in your heart: the darker memories. The memories of your homeland are gone ... all. ": Xexion and Riku spoke out of one mouth. "That's a lie! I remember all of the islands! They are my ... my ... my best friends ... "said this voice. "And who threw away this friendship? Maybe you forgot your own actions. You destroyed your home !: Zexion's voice called.
Reminder end.

The day at the beach.
"Should not I?" Xion wondered. Axel and Roxas looked at her. "Well, what do you want to do, Xion?" Axel asked her. "I want ... I want to be ... with you." Xion said, folding her hands into a fist. Roxas put his hand on Xion's hands, which became a fist. "Then come and go back." Suggests Roxas. "I can not ... Not the way I am now." Xion told them. Roxas took his hand back down from Xion's hands. "But ... what do I have to do to be like her?" She asked them. Xion looked at Roxas but he did not answer, and then to Axel but said nothing.
Reminder end

On the day of farewell
Xion dropped to her knees and looked at the floor in front of her. "Who are you ...... again?" Said Roxas confused. "It is strange. I somehow feel I've forgotten something important, "Roxas added. "It's ... .. him okay ... ... Roxas," Xion said, falling aside as Roxas holds her still. He was sitting on the floor with his head in one hand and the other hand beside his body. "Did I do that to you?" He asked Xion. "No ... it was my decision .... to go, "she said weakly. "That's much better ... ... than ... ....... the Xemnas gets what he wants. I belong to Sora ": she added. "And now ...... I will return to him": she did not say either.
"Roxas ... please do me a favor ... all the hearts I've captured ... Kingdom Hearts ... release her." She said exhausted to Roxas. "Kingdom Hearts ... release?" Asked Roxas. Xion's feet began to freeze into a kind of ice. Roxas stretched out his hand to his feet and then clenched it into a fist. "It's too late to undo my mistakes. But you can not let Xemnas get the Kingdom Hearts, "she explained. "Goodbye Roxas see you again ... I'm glad .... to have met you ... Ohh ... .. and Axel, of course. You two since my best friends ", she said with a weak voice. Slowly she raised her trembling hand and put it on his cheek. "Never forget that's the truth": she said with the last of her strength. She smiled at him but then it had happened her strength was at the end and she dropped her hand from his cheek. Roxas took her hand in his. "Not", he said as he caught her hand. "Xion... Let's have some ice cream together ", he said to her but she did not hear that anymore. Slowly it freezes completely into light crystals and dissolves. He remembered her face as she turned to him. He only picked up a single shell. "Xion," said Roxas softly with tears in his eyes that ran down his cheek.
Reminder end.

Memories end