3. The revelation

The person put his hair back on his face. The person returned to normal, waiting for the next reaction of the Heartless. The heartless ones stay a bit away from the person. Roxas, who has already rested a bit, gets up again and leans against the wall. The person turns their eyes backward as she has noticed that Roxas is standing again. When the Heartless saw that they were laid off, they attacked. The person noticed it and swung her keyblade again from left to right. The Heartless went back and waiting for a reaction from the person. With this momentum, the black hair fluttering again from the person in the air. Roxas, who was watching, could not believe that the person in front of him had such a sword.

Riku, who saw this on, put on the hood and jumped up next to the person. Both fought against the Heartless and made sure they were not too far from Roxas.
The Heartless tended to the end and there were not much left just a few. After the Riku and the person have defeated them and have returned to normal, they have their keyblades disappear. Roxas was still leaning against the wall, looking at the two. The two were just about to turn when a gust of wind from a power trustee came and let the two crash against the wall. They each landed on one side next to Roxas. The hoods of the two persons were killed by the gust of wind from the head. Roxas looked at Riku and watched him lay there. Riku opened his eyes and then got up again and stood straight. The other person was still there and sat up first. Riku released his keyblade and attacked the Heartless.

Roxas looked at Riku and the unknown creature. The heartless looked at the two and lets go of an energy ball on it. Roxas could not move through the shock. The person next to him got up and stood in front of Roxas, facing Roxas. "XION": shouted Riku. Roxas recalled a kind of memory and he kept his head in pain. Roxas looked at the girls and remembers for a moment. Xion was hit by the energy ball and flew forward

Xion's capture
Roxas waited until the person turned to face him. Xion turned to face Roxas and looked at him. "Xion": he said and went to her. "Where have you been?" Asked Roxas. "Axel and I have been looking for you all over," added Roxas. "Really," Xion asked, sighing. "I'm sorry": Xion apologized. "Let's go home," said Roxas. Xion raised her head "If you come back voluntarily, Saix will drop everything. He has to do it. "Said Roxas Axel listening to them. Xion lowered her head again. "I do not care what he said to you. I will be there. "He said to Xion. "Axel and I take care of that ....." said Roxas, extending his hand. Xion took a step back as he held out his hand. Roxas looked shocked. "I really can not," she said, shaking her head. "Why not?" He asked her, raising his hand. "Come on .....": he grabbed her arm but she backed away. Roxas looked at her then dropped his arm again. Xion who looked down then ran away but Roxas grabbed her wrist. Roxas shocked and released her wrist. Xion held the Keyblade in his face. But when a chakram flew towards her, she stopped it and the chakram landed in the ground and went up in flames and disappeared. "Hello Xion": Axel greeted her. "Axel": said Roxas to him. Xion suddenly started on Axel. "No, wait!" Roxas called to Xion. Axel dodged and released his two chakra Axel and Xion were now fighting each other. Xion just wanted to go on Axel again. "STOP": shouted Roxas. Xion stopped and was already beaten by Axel in the neck that she fainted. Axel put his arm under her stomach and her keyblade disappeared. "Xion": Roxas shouted and ran. Axel put her over her shoulder. Axel looked at Roxas again and then disappeared with her with a gate in the darkness.
Reminder end.

Roxas looked stormingly at Xion and just barely caught her. He dropped to his knees and held her head in one hand. "Hey wake up," said Roxas to her. Xion did not move as Roxas lay her on the floor pulling his keyblade and attacking the Heartless. Roxas and Riku kept attacking and trying to keep them far enough away from Xion. Roxas and Riku could barely let him down as they were already exhausted. Xion woke up again and then went to see only Roxas. Roxas could not stand anymore and fell to his knees and one side. Just before that, Xion held Roxas' head tight before bouncing off the ground.

"You know he will not be able to remember when he wakes up Xion": he said to her. "Yeah, I know that Riku": she laid his head slowly on the floor and went with Riku to the second floor to Namine. Then they saw how the others just went back in and carried Roxas out and home to him. "No one remembers or Riku": Namine asked. "No, no, that's better too," he answers Namine. "Are you sure?" She asked again. "Well, the 7 will remember that I and Xion helped them out of a cellar and that Roxas slipped over the stairs and she rolled down the stairs," Riku answers. "When will the memories come and the old ones disappear?" She asked Riku. "Just when they arrived at Roxas and went out again": he answers her. "Do you know your names?" She asked Riku. "Yes, that's so bad": asked Riku. "No, I just wanted to know what you know": she answers Riku.

Xion, who only looked at Roxas when she did not see him in an adjoining room. Riku looked after her and followed her but before he went into the room he knocked. Xion lay down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Yes please": she said. Riku went in and sat on a chair next to the bed. "What do you have Xion?" Riku asked her. "Nothing but .....": she started. "Just what?" Asked Riku. Xion looked at Riku and sat up. "I have not seen him for a long time Riku that's all": she answers Riku. "We could go to town tomorrow and what might ice cream do or maybe no idea what do you say?" Suggested Riku. "Mhhh ... .. maybe eat ice cream and ... ..... I might visit Axel then" answers and asked Xion him. "So eat ice cream but what happens to the meeting with Axel I do not know he can not even remember I think": made her clear to Riku. "Please, Riku just briefly
sees, "pleaded Xion. "Okey, but then we just go to the clock tower": he answers Xion. "Thanks, Riku": Xion thanked Riku.