Chapter 1

Christine's POV

"Your hair looks fine." I signed at my best friend's fidgeting.

"Oh my gosh! Look" She gave her hair one last brush and leaned against her locker, her stary eyes observing them.

I glanced at them, strolling down the hallway grabbing every girls attention, the per usual. My best friend, Trish, paid more attention to them just like every other girl in the school. But, she however, had her eyes on one particular guy, the brown haired one. I can't remember his name. What was it? Ashlyn, or something. The weird one who always wears bandanas.

I shook my head as I turned back around facing my locker. I wasn't facing them, well because, I simply don't care. The blonde haired one was the only one i knew. Infact, he was in the English Class and my nieghbour. His guitaring and loud partying would piss the whole nieghbourhood off. I guess I'm used to it now. On the other hand, Trish would not stop talking about Ashlyn. I had to cancel some of our study sessions when Ashlyn was over at his friends house, because all she would do is gawke at him. I feel like i know him more than myself because she talks about him so much.

"Oh, Chrissy. I think Ashton winked at me." She whispered shouted, trying to act calm.

"Oh, that's what his name is. I thought it was Ashlyn"

"Yes he definalty winked at me." She snicked, jumping up and down.

"Congrats. Want a medal? No okay" I closed my locker shut and walked off to my first class.

She quickly jogged up to me with a cheesy smile on. "I think Luke checked you out."

"Um no thanks. Not my type" I groaned, making her giggle even more.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at her. "Patrica. Can we just please stop talking about them for a moment and get to class."

Trish rolled her eyes laughing linking arms with me as we walked to English. "You know Chrissy, i think your the only one in this whole school who arn't attracted by there amazing bodies and gorgeous smiles...."

"Trish!." I shouted causing her to jump. A laugh slips out of my mouth. 

"Sorry, lets just go to class." She grabs my hand and storms off pulling me along.

"That's the first time I heard you say that." I chuckled.

When we entered class the first person i spotted was the blonde hair boy who was surrounded by several girls. 

"Ohh speaking of the devil." Trish cooed.

Luke spotted me sending me a wink, i rolled my eyes sitting at my seat which was at the very front of class.

"Told you" Trish winked at me while sitting in the seat behind me.

I turned around "Girl...."

"Welcome to class everyone, please take a seat."

I rolled my eyes turning around as a earned a giggle from Trish.

"Sir, I think i just got a boner." Luke called out recieving a high five from his mates and the girls around him giggle. The teacher rolls his eyes.

* * * * * * * * * *

The bell finally rings, as everyone gets up but i stay finishing my notes. "Ah, Christine the notes will still be up tomorrow." He looks at me with confusion. 

"Sorry, I need to get them down so I can study for them tonight" The teacher nods and walks out.

I pack up and make my way slowly home. I know my mum is home early and so that means I do not want to be there until dad is there. I sit down on some stairs near the bus station. My house is walking distance so I never bus as I 'need more exercise' which my mum tells me.

I hear footsteps behind me. "Hi" Luke pops out behind me. Great.

"And what do you want?" I avoid eye contact by staring at my phone.

"You realise thats blank right" He smirks biting his lip ring. 

I stand up walking away avoiding him as much as I can. "Don't miss me too much." In the tone of his voice I know he has that stupid smirk on his face.

I finally get home my body already shaking. I open the door slowly, she's not in sight. I quickly power walk to get to my room as fast as i can. 

"Where have you been Christine?" And there she is.

"Out."

"I told you to be home as soon as school finishes" She stands up from the couch.

"And you didn't listen to me" She slowly makes her way forward, suddenly me becoming scared and shakey.

"So, thats a punishment" I could feel her breath on my face until. BOOM. 

I felt her bare hand slap my face as tears swell up in my eyes. Im not going to show fear.

"Your a bitch" and with that another slap. I knew that tomorrow will be a bruise but right now I had to show no fear. She never did this when dads around, but when it's just me and her she'll do whatever to hurt me. 

I stormed up stairs, running as fast as I could slaming the door as soon as I entered. 

"You can't runaway from me" She screams from downstairs.

"Yeah, watch me" I locked my door and jumped into bed tears staining my cheeks.

__________________________________________

First chapter. Not sure what to think of it. 

But, i hope you enjoy it :)

-5sos_4_life_xo