Chapter 7

I walked out of Calums bedroom making my way downstairs trying to find Luke who just stormed off and went somewhere. Who knows? I looked around, every room, every corner. I walked into the big room where the partying was really happening. I swerved past peopling who grinded on each other, nearly making me vomit all over them.

I walked over to the area where I was orginally standing when I first got here. I glanced around just slowly walked around seeing if I knew anybody I could talk to. I stopped in my tracks when I see Trish and Ashton making out! A massive smiled plastered on my face. I just wanted to run up and give her a hug but she's currently busy and I'm trying to find Luke. I'll deffinatly be talking to her later.

A couple of minutes later and I'm still trying to look for this dork. Why does he even want to talk to me?

I finally realised there was still one place I haven't looked, so I made my way there. I stood at the door that lead outside. I was right, there he was sitting in the hunt just staring at the pond. I made my way over there pulling my dress down. He looked up noticing me and smirked moving over a bit so I could sit next to him.

"You know, boys like it when it's high like that" He smirked observing me as I awkwardly tried to sit down in the dress.

"Too bad it ain't staying that way" I awkwardly laugh. I looked at my feet kicking them against the seat. In the corner of my eye I could see him staring at me. I looked at him, his blue eyes staring deeply into mine.

"So.. Why did you want to talk to me?" I finally broke the silence.

"Did you kiss Calum?" He still stayed staring at me while I awkwardly stared infront of me.

"Why does it matter if I did or not?"

"Why do you have to be such a bitch to everyone?"

I laughed lightly. "It's not everyone it's just you and your little gang of dicks that rule around you, just because you know my past, you don't know who I really am so stop acting if you do" I tried so hard not to get all worked up and angry.

"Christine, ever since primary, ever since that day you moved next to me I've had my eye on you. Your so different from anyone else. You arn't all over me, or the others, you give us the most bitchy stares, you have this attitude towards us. No other girls are like you."

"Oh, here we go" I raised my voice a bit.

"Christine, I'm not piss taking, I seriously think I may like you"

I stood up, my body tensing. "You know what Luke? Your just like Calum, as soon as your group splits off your all I'm innocent, I'm not a bitch. I know what you guys are like" I stared into Lukes eyes anger in them.

"What are we like then" Luke stood up flying his arms up.

"Complete faggots" and with that I stormed off back into the house leaving Luke standing alone. As soon as I got in I hid behind the wall taking deep breaths. I hear a smash and a splash from outside where Luke is. That's my cue to gap now.

Now, is the moment to find Trish. I went by the drinks table grabbing another lemonade. I stood up turning around to see Michael with a smile on his face giving me a hell of a fright.

"Hi" is all i said very quickly before walking off somewhere else. Not wanting to deal with another member from that stupid gang. I hear foot steps turning around to see Michael following me.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. The smile stayed on his face. Is he the new joker or something.

"You totally just got Luke pissed, and.. no one has done that. So.. your my new bestfriend" He came in for a quick hug, I just stood there awkward with a smile on my face.

"What do you mean?" I laughed, Michael seemed so happy that I did that, when just before I was starting to feel a bit guilty. Wait, no must of been the anger.

"No one has EVER stood up to Luke, he just flashed the smile or bit his lip and BOOM he would get with them, done, they weren't angry with him anymore" He over exaggerated some of his words making me chuckle.

"Really?" I excited jumped, "YES" Michael joined in as we held hands jumping around in circles. I think I was nearlly crying of laughter when Michael all of a sudden stopped in his tracks looking at me.

I stopped aswell looking at him confused. "If we are going to become bestfriends, I need your number. GIVE ME YOUR PHONE" He awkwardly yelled. I hand him my phone watching his facial expression as he typed stuff down. He handed me back my phone, i looked down and laughed.

New Contact: BEST FRIEND :D

Number: 028947340

"Now we are going to be bestfriends forever" He went in for another hug, then he looked over behind me if face becoming serious. "Oh, Gotta Go, Later" Then he walked off, I turned around seeing Luke standing there staring at me. Kind of reminded me of Anabell the new horror movie, except Luke doesn't have a knife in his hand nor is a doll.

I quickly walked off aswell hearing my name being called. I walked throw the dancing bodies hoping to loose Luke in it. I accidently bumbed into someone. I turned to look at them "Trish" I yelled excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, guess what happened?" She yelled over the music.

"You and Ashton" I wiggled my eye brows.

"What? H-how did you know? Your like from the future" She was shocked but ended up laughing with me.

"Lets dance" I yelled Trish nodded.

We rocked out the dance floor not giving a care if everyone looked at us. We were having the best night ever!

__________________________

PLEASE MESSAGE ME SOME IDEAS,

DONT WANT IT TO BE TO BORING, THANKS FOR READING :)

-5sos_4_life_xo