Chapter 15

I refused to go to school, I don't even know how I was awake. It was currently 9:59am I got up at 6am to a tired Michael trying to wake me up so I had to leave and come home. And nw I was bored aswell as tired. My mum was over seas for some weird course for her work so she won't be home for a week. Lucky me.

I got up from the couch putting a dvd on and grabbing a blanket. I laid back down as the movie started going through social media sights. I watched the movie until half way through I recieved a call from Luke.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I'm bored" I chuckled, Luke grunting on the other side of the phone.

"Join the club, thought you were going to school?" I questioned playing with the remote.

"Oh, babe. Couldn't go without seeing you" I could tell all that was deffinatly sarcasm.

"Ha Ha. Your so funny Luke" I rolled my eyes, but luckily Luke couldn't see.

"Christine, I am so bored that I'm coming over we are going to watch movies all day and your going to order me pizza. Cool. Bye" The phone line went dead, me just staring at my screen with confusion. But, I must admit for 10am in the morning. I was starving.

I quickly got ready putting on some track pants, grabbing blankets and ordering pizzas. Before I knew it, Luke arrived.

* * * *

"Luke!" I screamed as he dumped cold water on me. "What the fuck was that fo?!"

He grinned. "You ate all the pizza and didn't bring me anymore food, remember?"

"Oh for fuck sakes Luke, that was an hour ago."

"I know but iI could of starved and died, Christine"

"You're living now arn't you?"

"Yes."

"Then your fine" I smirked as I layed down on my bed, Luke going through my music. He looked at me with a pout on his face, I turned my head sideway just staring at this silly boy who looks like an 8 year old right now.

Luke stood up with a smirk on his face, looking like he was ready to pounce. "Oh no" My eyes widened, Luke running at me in full force and jumping on top of me.

"Luke, get off me" I tried crawling out from under him but he wouldn't budge. "Luke, your so fat and your so boney"

"OH, that's so cold" He whispered wrapping his arms around me like I was a teddy bear. He snuggled his head into me.

"Payback is a bitch" he smirked, whispering just softly. I slowly reached for my drink bottle which was on the ground just by my bed. I couldn't help it, but a smile formed on my face.

"Luke?" He looked up still hugging me. I quickly poured all the water all over him, making Luke jump water all over my bed.

I quickly jumped off my bed running straight towards my door, Luke head on my heels.

"PAYBACK. IS. A. BITCH." I yelled laughing as I ran down the stairs, next minute tripping over and face planting. All I heard was Luke laughing as my head pounded immeditatlely having an headache. I looked up to see Luke laying on the floor hysterically in laughter at the top of the stairs. I stared at him as he continued to keep laughing.

Luke saw me, trying to cover his mouth. He stood up heading towards me still trying to control his laughter and put his hand out. "Nice trip. See you next fall" I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as he laughed at his own lame joke.

"Come on dork, I'm getting changed" I stood up grabbing Lukes hand and lead him to my room.

"Oh, can I watch" Luke wiggled his eye brows. I turned around facing him. "I will push you down these stairs" Luke putting his hands up in surrender and laughed.

I got changed, track pants, t-shirt, hair in messy bun. Deffinalty my comfortable clothes. I was currently laying in bed while Luke layed next to me, but on top of the covers for some unknwon reason.

Luke rolled over on top of me pinning me down, our faces extremely close.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

He then sat on my stomach making me groan. "Oh, just sitting here." He answered, wiggling his boney butt around. "You're uncomfortable".

"Am I now" He hopped off laying back down, leaning on his elbow so he was facing me. I rolled up onto my elbow aswell facing him with a smirk. "Yes, you are"

The smirk on his face was no longer there, he moved his free hands so it cupped my face. Luke slowly leaned in as his eyes closed slowly, an instinct for me to do the same.

LUKES POV:

Yes, I felt proud already. I flirted with her and now my chance to kiss her so she can maybe like me more. This felt too easy. Just another couple of months and I've done the dare.

I was inchs away from her face, it was hard not to smirk as I knew I could do this. My lips instantly fell onto her as our lips moved in sync slowly.

But, wait. I had this weird feelings. Nothing like I had with any other girls. It was like I won the dare already, like a firework. I got a shiver as I kissed her passionately. This was wierd, but i really liked it.

Her lips were soft, her checks were so cute and cubby as I cupped her check. I opened my eyes to have a little pep, she looked so beautiful, the way-

I quickly jumped off Christine backing away. This wasn't me, why was I even thinking of her, complimenting her. Her face looked terrified as I scrambled off the bed.

"Sorry, I- I have to go" I quickly opened the door slamming it behind me as I quickly tried to escape the house like a war zone.

What's happening to me?