Chapter 14

It's been a few hours and I'm bored as hell. Luke went down stairs with the boys and played games. I always heard alot of shouting, screaming and laughing, which sometimes made me worry about what boys do, it's strange. I've been playing games on Lukes phone. Got bored in less than 10 minutes. I got cold so I found one of Lukes jumpers. It's like a dress on me, so long but I am warm and so comfortable.

I looked down at Lukes phone which showed the time 9:47pm.

I rolled my eyes. I can't sit here for any longer, I am bored! Knowing the boys, they won't leave atleast until midnight. I was getting extremely uncomfortable so I decided to go get a blanket off Lukes bed. I stood up, my legs nearlly collapsing from sitting on them for 3 hours already. I opened the door a bit, looking around Lukes bedroom. It was all clear, so I quickly tip toed across to Lukes bed. I pulled the blanket off making a few dvds fly up and onto the ground.

I froze, making sure no one heard. "Opps" I whispered to myself. Yes, I do talk to myself. Espically when I'm a complete loner. I pulled the blanket more the whole thing whipping at my face. "Bluh" I whispered, getting fluff in my mouth. I tip toed back to the cloest.

On my way there I spot a book, lying on Lukes shelf. I stop in my tracks, the boys sounded like they were playing video games. I quickly jobbed quietly over to the shelf grabbing the book and jogging quickly back to the closet.

This will deffinalty make time go by, a book in a horrible small closet. Well, it's not that small, i mean mine you can't even fit in. I sat down, making myself comfortable, laying the blanket over top of me and opened the book to the first page.

I started reading, actually finally started to enjoy myself. I hear some shouting from downstairs. So I stopped reading, listening to the boys.

"Lets play Hide'n'Seek guys!" Someone called.

"Yes"

"Who's going to count?"

"I'll count"

"Okay, Michael. Count to 50 and we'll hide"

"Okay go!" After that I hear a whole lot of footsteps from throughout the house. I rolled my eyes, laughing at their childness behavior. I carried on reading my book just listening to the boys run around.

A few seconds I heara few foot steps run past Lukes bedroom door. I quickly looked up from the book. I started getting worried. What happens if someone came in? If someone did, I'm praying it's Luke.

Speaking of that, I hear Lukes bedroom door open as it squeaked a bit. I quickly move to the corner of the closet hiding my body with the blanket only leaving my eyes showing.

After that I heard nothing, I waited and I hear nothing. I sign of relieft sweeped over me. I pulled out the book from under me, that is until I see the closet door opening. A sneaky Calum tip toeing in, closing the door behind him slowly. He hadn't noticed me yet as his back was facing me.

Until... He turned around. His eye went massive "Christine?" He whispered shouting. I half smiled. Oh shit.

"Uh, hi Calum" I smiled bringing my book to my chest. He leaned against the door, looking around the closet then back at me. His eyebrows furrowed. I honestly didn't expect anyone to come into a closet to hide, Lukes house is big enough to hide somewhere else.

"What are yo-" He stopped mid sentence looking at me up and down. My eyes widened as I looked down, Lukes jumper was so massive it looked like I had nothing on underneath. My eyes widened more, as I crooked my head looking at Calum. "Long story" I spoke smiling.

"You had fucken sex with him!" Calum whispered shouted. My mouth dropped. "WHAT?" I whispered. Lukes bedroom door creeped open me rushing to hide inbetween Luke clothes hanging. I poked my head out enough to be able to see who came in but the person not being able to see me.