Chapter 11

All eyes were on me, as Calum and I held hands fingers intwined, I had all attention and I did not like it one bit. The popular girls giving me the bitchiest stares, other poeple just giving me dirty looks. I hated this, I didn't like getting attention thats why i liked being an outsider. It was like time froze and all was moving was Calum and I. We came up to the end of hallway the only people left to give me a dirty look which was Luke, Ashton and Michael. We slowly made our way, I didn't no what to expect I just wanted to hide in a hole with all my books.

We slowly came up to the boys, while i stayed staring at the ground avoiding eye contact. However, I could feel Luke eyes burning through me, I looked up and he stared like I was an ugly creature from Mars. The dirty look he gave me was a look i've never recieved before.

I let go of Calums hand running to the closet girls bathroom, I ran until I found one and went inside. Luckily this one was empty, I quickly examined myself in the bathroom, no wonder why everyone stared me I look tragic, not really, most likely the fact ME the loser was with Calum Hood, the Calum Hood.

I hear the bell go as I stood in the bathroom, I was not going to English epsically with Luke. Thank god school was nearly over for today.

I stood there on my phone as the hallway slowly started quitening down hinting to me that second bell will ring soon and I can go into the hallway. I am not going to sit in a bathroom with condom wrappers and period stuff everywhere. Disgusting.

I waited a few more minutes then the bell rung. It was completely quiet the only sounds were the birds chirp and the toilet dripping.

I walked to the door opening it only slightly so I could peak outside. I looked down both ends of the long corridor. Empty.

I open the door slolwy hearing a small creak from the door and slowly walked through the hallway trying to not make a sound. I never skipped class as you can tell so I was pretty scared and new to this.

I made my way to my locker still walking slowly not making a sound. I got to it and brought my key out of my pocket and opening my locker. I took my bag off and opened it. I started putting my books into bag when I hear a sound. I stopped, frozen. I turned my head looking both directions making sure no teachers were around.

"What are you doing" I hear a male voice behind me, making me jump. I turn around to see Luke Hemmings.

I relaxed feeling relived it wasn't a teacher.

"Hemmings, I swear you stalk me" I turned back around putting my books in my locker.

"And you Anderson, should be in class. A good girl like you shouldn't be out of class" he spoke like a baby.

I turned back around staring at him. "Your a little shit" I smirked.

"But, seriously, why are you out of class?"

"Because, I was too embarrassed to face anyone, seriously."

Luke looked at me with a confused expression. "Thought you like all the attention" He smirked, walking beside me and leaning on the locker with his back.

It was an awkward silence for a few seconds while I cleaned my locker a bit. "So.. whats with you and Calum then?" He finally spoke. "Like, do you have a thing or something?"

I turned to look at him, Luke licking his lip ring turning it.

"Why?"

"I just.. I mean I don't care" He mumbled, turning his head facing straight not looking at me.

"Hemmings, you say you don't care yet you keep asking me about it? I smirked at him turning away from my locker.

He turned so he was facing me. "Maybe I do care, why does that matter to you?" He smirked.

"Maybe I don't" I smied clsoing my locker door and heading a direction oppostie him, even thgough i may have no where to go.

"W-w-wait" He caught up to me standing right infront of me so i couldn't walk any further.

"Do you want to come back to my place.. this afternoon?"

I seriously had to think this through, let's see, i dont like Luke but then my mothers at home..

"Sure" i spoke after a few minutes before going around him to keep walking. "Wait seriously?" Luke called out.

"Meet me by my locker straight after school, don't be late" and I walked off again leaving him alone.

****

The bell went meaning it was home time. Yes! I hurried out of class, and to my locker which I'm suppose to be meeting Luke at. I stood there on my phone so I didn't look like a loser. I see Luke slowly walk over laughing with all his friends, i rolled my eyes great. They all came up to me with big smiles on.

"Hi" Calum smiled, who made me blush a bit.

"Hey" Michael and Ashton bothed called out.

"Hi" I smiled feeling very awkward. "See you guys" and I walked off acting like I wasnt going to Lukes. I heard Luke say his good byes and run up to me. "Wait, Chrissy. You still coming to mine?"

I rolled my eyes still walking ahead of Luke. He caught up to me staring at me.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Are you still coming to mine?"

"Yes Hemmings, keep your dick in your pants" I groaned making him smirk.

"I can get it out if you want me to" he smirked.

"Dont." I sassed back at him. "Just keep your distance" I noticed some people giving me filthy looks so I moved two metres away from him.

We kept walking until we headed out the door, through the gates and onto the street we lived in, then Luke came up to me.

"Do you want to go home and get changed out of your uniform?"

"No" is all I answered. Luke is the only guy I probably wouldn't tell about my abusing mother. If my mother wasn't home then I seriously would not be going to Luke's and trust me, I don't want to go right now. I mean, I don't even like him.

All he did was nodded as we walked up a small path leading up to his front door. He dug into his pocket grabbing out his keys and unlocking his door. I followed him as he walked inside closing the front door behind him.

His house wasn't any different compared to mind, the houses down our street have the same layout just different furniture obviously.

He lead me upstairs and to his bedroom. Luke was obviously home alone, that or he was so rude not to introduce me to his parents. Not in the girlfriend way but to be polite.

He sat on his bed and I walked slowly towards it looking around taking in all my surroundings. He had about 3 guitars lying around, a big TV on his wall and a walk in wardrobe just like Trish.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he broke the silence.

"Uh, sure" I nodded.

"Be right back" and he stood up going out of the bedroom. I stood up walking around once again heading towards the wardrobe to see if there was anything exciting. I opened the door fully that was just open and walked inside.

It was obviously filled with clothes but lots of boxes on the floor. I knelt down observing one of them. I opened the box revealing what's inside.

There was a broken picture frame with Luke and his parents. I picked it up some more glass falling off it. I stared at it. Luke looked so happy hugging his parents at some beach. All of them smiling and laughing.

I placed down the photo next to the box and looked in it more. I saw a teddy with it's head ripped off. I grabbed both the body and head, I noticed some dried blood stains on it. I think I was slowly getting scared he was a murder or something.

Until, I saw something at the bottom of the box I would of never think Id see from Luke...