Chapter 3

We have less than 1 week left of school. Finally! One long, tiring and boring week. I was currently sat in maths. We were waiting for our new teacher to come in for her first lesson since our old teacher retired. So, she's taking her place for the last week till the find a proper one. Shitty school.

We all sat around chilling. I was with my friends Grace and Amelia. I do have other friends than silly Trish. Though, all they talked about was 'how perfect Luke was,' and 'oh Calum is sah cute' and 'Ashton that babe'. Driving me crazy. I didn't pay much attention to them as you can tell. I don't give a shit abot them. Such childish boys.

"Oh, gosh. He's so gorgeous!" Grace squelled putting her hands to her mouth.

"I just want to marry all of them" Amelia giggled.

"Oh, come on guys grow up" I put my head in my arms leaning on the table.

"Oh, someones in a fiesty mood" Amelia started growling at me with Grace laughing at her. I shot up giving her a 'I'm weirded out' look, Amelia stopped and cleared her throat. Grace was about to speak when the new teacher popped in. "This always happens to me" She whispered quitely earning a few snickers from Amelia and I.

"Good afternoon class, I'm filling in for this week. I'm Mrs Campbell" She cheerfully calpped her hands. Too happy for me. School isn't about happiness. Half the teachers at our school hate us.

Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke all started whistling and howling like immature.. immature elephants. Really could not compare them to anything they are so immature.

"I'd tap that" Someone from the back called. The teacher was to busy being a slut bending over right infront of the class showing off what she had for breakfast. What I could see must of been a whole lot of Mcdonalds. Hash browns, bacon, eggs and even a bit of baked beans up there.

To be honest. She was the only good looking teacher at this school so far. Brown cruly hair and a perfect body, so I'm not suprised all the boys haven't gotten her number yet.

"Okay, so this is more a primary school activity but I want everyone to get into one big circle and say your names. I just want to find out who each one of you are" She csmiled the biggest smile ever.. for a teacher.

The whole class groaned including me. What? I'm lazy. A meter is to far to move. Everyone chatted amoung themselves while making a cirlce. But, very slowly.

I stood up and moved to join some of the circle that was slowly making it's shape, Grace and Amelia joining me. I glanced around the circle, just eyeing everyone up when I noticed Luke glancing at me. He was parallel from me. I quickly looked down avoiding the stare he was giving me. I stayed staring at my feet, well more the floor so I decided to look up again. Yup, still staring.

Look, let me just say it: He was hot. If a non-hot boy stared at you, it would turn creepy and maybe an assault but a hot boy... well...

I had to get some attention away so I took my phone out and clicked it so it displayed the time and I checked my thousands and thousands of messages coming through.... NOT.

The cirlce was now a proper circle since everyone nearlly found a place and was just chatting. The teacher finally took her attention away from her books and to us. "Ok, lets start with you" She looked at the girl next to her and she speaks.

While everyone slowly made thier way around saying thier names and about them I glanced at Luke to see if he was still staring. He was. I knew his little game he was playing so I joined in staring right back at him. I stared at his amazing blue eyes. Felt as if I could see right through them.

Grace acknowledge me, giving me a small nudge which took me out of my daze. I look at her gave her a small smile, I'm just hoping no one else saw that. Trish would give me so much crap saying "I like him". I stared at my feet now deciding I'm not in the mood for this stupid class.

I couldn't help to think, why was he staring at me? But, silly me I glanced up at him. That silly boy was still staring at me! I stared back again, as it was nearlly his turn to speak. After a few seconds he smiled with the corner of his mouth, his blue eyes looking away from mine.

That was it. I had to get out of that class.

The class finally ended with the bell ringing. Home time! Best time of the day.

I must admit I was out like Mcqueen Lightning, that red car from the Cars. I was the first one out of class which was a first for me.

I met up with Trish by her locker asking 'how class was?' the usual routine we do.

"Trish, can i please stay at yours this weekend?" Trish's face instantly lit up like a chrismas tree.

"YES" She yelled and she dragged me along the corridor whizzing past everyone. My mum wasn't home she was at a late meeting so this was the only oppotunity I had to get everything I needed for the weekend.

Trish and I were nearlly running when I hit into someone instantly falling to the floor. I noticed Trish far ahead now, obviously not noticing her freakin best friend lying on the floor.

"Watch it dork" I hear Lukes voice above me, not even a glance or a look just looking straight ahead.

"Dick" I mumbled. Boom, I hit is buzzer. He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. Evil in his eyes.

"What did you say.... Oh shit Chirssy" He walked up to me, hand out. Instead of being a women and obessing over the fact I can 'touch' his hand, I slapped it away. A confused expression on his face.

"Don't touch me" I mumbled again rubbing my head. I walked away not giving another shit to that dick face. I never bothered to turn around I kept walking meeting Trish out of the block, sunlight blinding me.

"Where have you been?" Trish spoke then start pulling me again. I am not a dog on a leash.

"You do not want to know" I rolled my eyes.

____________________________

Longer chapter, Hope you like it.

Sorry for another spelling mistakes :/

-5sos_4_life_xo